Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Oh and I'm calling this right now - Marc Barron will suck in the NFL. He's not very good in coverage, and alarmingly slow. His ceiling is somewhere between Roman Harper and Roy Williams.

Comment

• Obst
      RIP West
      • Oct 2008

If Gene Smith is still GM then he will not reach for a WR with character concerns. I much rather get Morris Claiborne in the first round and get either Sanu or Juron Criner in the second round. Remember we don't HAVE to get a WR in the first round, we have free agency and this is a deep WR class so if WR isn't the best player available let's not reach for him like we did with Matt Jones.

Comment

• Leftwich
        Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Obst
        If Gene Smith is still GM then he will not reach for a WR with character concerns. I much rather get Morris Claiborne in the first round and get either Sanu or Juron Criner in the second round. Remember we don't HAVE to get a WR in the first round, we have free agency and this is a deep WR class so if WR isn't the best player available let's not reach for him like we did with Matt Jones.

Originally posted by Tailback U
        It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• s@ppisgod
          No longer a noob
          • Apr 2011

Tampa's LBs aren't that bad. If we drafted Brown, he'd only play WSLB because Geno Hayes is that bad. Black is solid and Foster is going to be pretty good. Much rather have Claiborne though. More talented and CB is a bigger need. Talib is our best CB, but he gets burned too often. Safety is also a bigger need, but there aren't many options there. Foster is good, but I really wish we'd wait a year to get a future Mike because Teo is a monster.
          SAMSUNG-SGH-A887/A887UCIJ1 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

Claiborne is the #1 CB

Would be tits to have him come back for a senior season

Comment

• Rudi
              #CyCueto
              • Nov 2008

i'D JizZ in my pants if we got claiborne.

Comment

Working...