X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryne candy
    Aggie C/O '01
    • Feb 2009

Gameday @ UH/SMU pictures

Sorry it took so long. Got home late Saturday night and have been out with family all day. Here are some pics from Gameday and the UH/SMU game.

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

edit: link to album...contains 26 pics.
  • Rush
    vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Try to meet your deadline quicker. Then you won't have to apologize ;)

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

was hoping for June Jones nudes

Comment

• Rayman
        Spic 'n Spanish
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
        was hoping for June Jones nudes
        For my old HS coach, this may as well have been. I think he jerks it to old Mouse Davis playbooks in his spare time.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Rayman
          For my old HS coach, this may as well have been. I think he jerks it to old Mouse Davis playbooks in his spare time.
          Me too!!

Perth Amboy High School, eh?

Comment

• Rayman
            Spic 'n Spanish
            • Feb 2009

Me too!!

Perth Amboy High School, eh?
            Have we had this discussion before?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Well, I remember playing against Amboy back in the day, when they were rolling with the run and shoot, and then figured it made sense that you would have went there since you mentioned being from Perth Amboy before.

I played at JP Stevens from 90-94, and Amboy & Sayreville were the only two schools in the area back then that were running four wide and throwing the ball more than 5 times per game. Everyone else was still running power I and shit, and at Stevens, we were still copying the fucking Lombardi Packers power sweep offense.

Comment

• Rayman
                Spic 'n Spanish
                • Feb 2009

Well, I remember playing against Amboy back in the day, when they were rolling with the run and shoot, and then figured it made sense that you would have went there since you mentioned being from Perth Amboy before.

I played at JP Stevens from 90-94, and Amboy & Sayreville were the only two schools in the area back then that were running four wide and throwing the ball more than 5 times per game. Everyone else was still running power I and shit, and at Stevens, we were still copying the fucking Lombardi Packers power sweep offense.
                That means you played against two of my uncles and a few of my position coaches.

Back in the days of the red helmets that just said "PANTHERS" on the side, in the style of the old Giants helmets.

Comment

• Juggernaut
                  Sitting on the Sidelines
                  • Dec 2008

Last time we (East Brunswick) high school played against JP Stevens, we wrecked your JP 35-0.

Comment

Working...