Moss, 85 and TO silence appreciation thread.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KINGOFOOTBALL
    • Feb 2009

Moss, 85 and TO silence appreciation thread.

Rumor has TO trying to become a Patriot.

But we're going into December now and we haven't heard a peep of drama from the clowns. 85 has been a nobody thus far ((though that can change))

I get to watch Andre Johnson , Larry Fitzgerald , and Calvin Johnson score TDs and not have to deal with angry , crying , whiny press conferences and stupid lead stories.

I havent been "into" this season much but I do appreciate those guys falling off the face of the NFL.
    Best reason to have a license.
  • Juggernaut
    Sitting on the Sidelines
    • Dec 2008

I can deal without Johnson and Moss, but I wouldn't mind TO back in the league.

Unless its with the Patriots, any other team and I'd be happy.

Comment

• killgod
      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
      • Oct 2008

I don't think TO has it in him to be a Patriot.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

I don't really dislike those guys, but it is interesting how this new generation of stud WRs is far from the "diva" archetype that was so prominent for a while.

Comment

• JOHNNYTHECLOWN
          WAAAASSSSUUUUP
          • Mar 2009

If you're a Patriots fan you still get to listen to how Ochocinco has no effect on the offense.

This week its 'Did Pats/Chad Ochocinco have some kind of fake injury conspiracy to save 85 from the embarassment of possibly being a healthy scratch'

sidenote: TO would put up ridiculous numbers with Tom Brady at QB

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by NAHSTE
            I don't really dislike those guys, but it is interesting how this new generation of stud WRs is far from the "diva" archetype that was so prominent for a while.
            There are still going to be receivers like that. Maybe not now, but Dez Bryant could go either way at this point, and I am sure that a few others will start acting like that. Like you, I don't have an issue with them as players, but no one guy is over the team, and they have put themselves ahead of their teams time and time again.

Comment

• Villain
              [REDACTED]
              • May 2011

Originally posted by NAHSTE
              I agree. If this is the worst it gets then I can deal with that.

[REDACTED]

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

You still got Stevie Johnson though.... Lulz

Comment

• RainboUnicorn
                  No Homo
                  • Nov 2008

Terrell Owens doesn't get enough respect as a player as he should. He put up big numbers last year.

Comment

Working...