X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • steeljake
    6 rings...
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by glenwillett
    If we don't get two first rounders in the offer or at least someone of that quality then the trade won't happen. Cutler and Bus Cook are all over the media right now saying how much they love Denver and never wanted to be traded. Trying to put all the blame on the Broncos brass. I think Jay may have just glanced over the list of teams interested in him and had himself a little "oh shit" moment.
    lol... i am sure the prosepct of him being exiled to Detroit has made him pucker up his brwon eye.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Archer
      Go the fuck outside
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Lahey
      What about John Elway - he basically threw the Baltimore Colts under the bus when refused to sign with them. Face it, the only reason he's a POS is this involves the Broncos. If he goes on to a hall of fame career with some other team the only people who will be using POS and Culter in the same sentence are old and bitter Broncos fans.
      Jay Cutler and John Elway are both Peices of shit . Is that any better??

Comment

• RosettaStoned
        Throbbing Tebowner
        • Oct 2008

I really hope Cutler leaves, and then wins a SB in the next couple of years. Just because I know Goblinslayer will cry.
        So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

• steeljake
          6 rings...
          • Oct 2008

is anyone else reminded of the herschel walker trade that made jimmy johnson not only look like a man beast genius but also gave him the talent base that spawn a whole generation of cowbitch fans?

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• steeljake
            6 rings...
            • Oct 2008

What about John Elway - he basically threw the Baltimore Colts under the bus when refused to sign with them. Face it, the only reason he's a POS is this involves the Broncos. If he goes on to a hall of fame career with some other team the only people who will be using POS and Culter in the same sentence are old and bitter Broncos fans.
            i think the difference is that cutler is already the established starter and Elway said from day one when he entered the draft he wouldn't play for baltimore and would instead pitch for the yankees. i am sure when the colts shipped his ass to denver they were sure he would be a bum and if not be on a bad team for a long time.

Comment

• Sean
              No longer a noob
              • Nov 2008

cutler is a bitch, mike was a great coach, but when you dont make the playoffs what 3 yrs in a row? yea there needs a change, cutler should embrance the new coach, funny how he could show up @ fight night but not training camp

Comment

• steeljake
                6 rings...
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by silkamilkmonico
                The POS angle doesn't bother me. These are professional athletes for my favorite organization. They could be the biggest douches in the worlds smallest bag, and if they won it wouldn't bother me in the least.

I don't care how much "talent" Cutler has. The fact that in the last 25 years, the worst era of Denver Broncos football was when Jay Cutler was at the helm, coupled in with the events that have taken place the last couple months, leaves a POS label stamped on the situation, and that's it.
                anytime a qb leads the biggest late season collapse in NFL history there is bound to be some fall out.

Comment

• steeljake
                  6 rings...
                  • Oct 2008

Kinda like how some fans currently wish on Cutler?

fixed.

Comment

• Realist
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Goblinslayer
                    If you wanna be stuck with your shitty QBs so be it. If the Broncos trade Cutler, they will come out looking like kings with all of the loot they get.
                    spoken like a true homer. 1. Teams know denver has to get rid of cutler. It isnt like teams want him and denver is saying they arent trading him. 2. name me a recent 'franchise player' that has been traded for multiple high draft picks. Hell players that have been franchise tagged and traded havent even been traded for 2 1st so why would cutler be? 3. ANY team would be stupid to trade a bunch of picks, players AND have to sign him to a long term deal with a ton of money. Any team that does that will set themselves back.

Comment

• Sean
                      No longer a noob
                      • Nov 2008

A guy that showed so little confidence in him that he actually entertained trading him in February?

The consensus I've heard from the former players turned NFLN analysts (Rod Woodson, Marshall Faulk, Terrell Davis, Solomon Wilcots, Warren Sapp etc) is that the Broncos are the one's who really screwed things up and that, if they were Jay Cutler, they'd be pissed too.
                      i know, but whatever our new coach's name is, lol, had already developed Cassell, didnt want to inherit Cutler like i heard one reporter.

and i agree a little about it being the Broncos fault, yesterday Jay Mariotti was saying the owner should be more involved and i agree. But still, lots of peoples names come up in trades, see them having a fuss over it? just saying. as a Bronco fan, i want to keep him, but hell, losing my respect for him and the team for not quieting this down. bye bye Cutler jersey

Comment

• Realist
                        • Mar 2009

Better hope it's not the 49ers then, because Cutler ain't gonna come cheap.
                        he may not come cheap but he's not worth what some of u are making him out to be

Comment

• nesper
                          • Feb 2009

agreement in principle to send him to the bears per ESPN

Comment

• Goober
                            Needs a hobby
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Realist
                            spoken like a true homer. 1. Teams know denver has to get rid of cutler. It isnt like teams want him and denver is saying they arent trading him. 2. name me a recent 'franchise player' that has been traded for multiple high draft picks. Hell players that have been franchise tagged and traded havent even been traded for 2 1st so why would cutler be? 3. ANY team would be stupid to trade a bunch of picks, players AND have to sign him to a long term deal with a ton of money. Any team that does that will set themselves back.
                            What a terrible comparison. Players who are franchise tagged are signed for one year, and count for over 10 million against the cap. Jay Cutler has three years left on his contract, in each of these years he will cost less then 2 million.

Comment

• Goober
                              Needs a hobby
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by nesper
                              agreement in principle to send him to the bears per ESPN
                              Jay Cutler for Orton and two first round picks. lol at the fuck tards who said the Broncos wouldn't get two firsts.

I will miss you Jay Cutler.

he Chicago Bears pulled the big upset Thursday afternoon by acquiring Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler, a source said and the Broncos confirmed.

Wish we could have gotten a draft pick instead of Orton. Simms>Orton.

Comment

• Sean
                                No longer a noob
                                • Nov 2008

Orton? picks good atleast?

Comment

Working...