Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Dolphins interview Mike Zimmer

MIAMI -- Cincinnati Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer has completed an interview for the Miami Dolphins' head coaching job.

Former Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher remains the Dolphins' top choice. He interviewed last week, and the Dolphins are waiting for him to choose between them and the St. Louis Rams.

The Dolphins also were planning to interview Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey, but he was hired as Jacksonville's coach Tuesday night. They earlier interviewed Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin, Chicago Bears special teams coordinator Dave Toub, and Todd Bowles, who was Miami's interim coach for the final three games this season after Tony Sparano was fired.

Zimmer, who completed his interview Tuesday, has been an NFL defensive coordinator for 12 years and joined the Bengals in 2008.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/74...d-coaching-job
    I've been hoping Zimmer would get a look for a head coaching job for some time, and hopefully Miami is it, although this could just be a ploy to show Fisher they are moving on.
  • Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

Fuck yall. I knew this day would come but I still don't want Zimmer to leave

Comment

Working...