X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram29jackson
    Noob
    • Nov 2008

the blurry line between sports fanaticism and video game competition

I have a ps3, I have madden 12, and I play alot of teamplay lately for the heck of it as stupid as it can be because no one can call a decent defense and always want to go for the big play LOL.

but head to head against randoms gives me anxiety...just another jerk online trying what he think works every time.....

anyway, I end up in a couple teamplay games with and against 2 guys who like using the 49ers and run the ball alot. I figure ,...I like the way they play, so I join their community so I can get tokens from teamplay games.

we play a couple games, the 49ers beat the Saints that week and everything is fine LOL.

well,the Giants of course beat the Niners a week later. I've been online a few times but they arent around, or one of them is but he's playing something else.

so,last night, i finally message that one guy on PSN "where you guys been? I want some teamplay tokens"

I get something to the effect of this back ( for reference,the guy i'm messaging is dalitz and his friend is named Wolf)

Wolf broke his tv after that B.S. Niners game. We are having hard time and want nothing to do with football. I'm selling Madden soon

((sigh))...LOL

what the heck is wrong with people?

• Houston
    Back home
    • Oct 2008

San Fransico fans took their loss the hardest, they were all-around crazy after it.

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Houston
      San Fransico fans took their loss the hardest, they were all-around crazy after it.

dude, its still completely irrational behavior

you dont break a household appliance or entertainment center because a so called favorite team didnt win a game......you just dont.

or be so depressed that " I want nothing to do with football now" LOL

Comment

Working...