X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DSpydr84
    I need a sub
    • Oct 2008

Anybody going to the draft?

We were just talking in the chatbox about it. I went the year Stafford got drafted, I gotta say it's fun as hell. We should get a VSN crew together and dominate NYC with our video game prowess and sharp wit.
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

I thought about going the last two years but held off. I would go this year if my team had any draft picks.

Comment

• nwfisch
      No longer a noob
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by NAHSTE
      I thought about going the last two years but held off. I would go this year if my team had any draft picks.
      Are you a Falcons fan?:wildthing:

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

I went to the NBA Draft once.

I ended up handwaving it a few picks in and walking across the parking lot to the race track to do some gambling (1996 draft at the Meadowlands).

The NFL Draft is one of the most boring things to ever grace TV screens, with the exception of CSPAN airing congressional votes. I can't imagine being there live to watch interns answer phones would be any more appealing.

Comment

• Rudi
          #CyCueto
          • Nov 2008

I think it would be fun to go there and clown on all the faggot Jets fans who go there then watch their team pick guys like Mark Sanchez

Comment

• DSpydr84
            I need a sub
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            I went to the NBA Draft once.

I ended up handwaving it a few picks in and walking across the parking lot to the race track to do some gambling (1996 draft at the Meadowlands).

The NFL Draft is one of the most boring things to ever grace TV screens, with the exception of CSPAN airing congressional votes. I can't imagine being there live to watch interns answer phones would be more appealing.
            I can definitely see why some people wouldn't like it, but the fun part is making fun of all the picks the teams make and just the overall trash-talking between drunk people the entire week. There's something about having a few drinks and a bunch of guys with jerseys that gives you the freedom to say whatever the fuck you please and not get punched in the face.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
              Fuck em
              • Oct 2008

I'm going

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                • Feb 2009

Ive been saying "im gonna go" since 1996.

Im simply not getting up that early and feeling refreshed for that many hours after. Id end up falling asleep like a fag on some guys shoulder by the 4th pick.

Do you even get to watch ESPN or NFLN on screens there ?
                Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Champ
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Oct 2008

I dont want to go since my team is picking dead last in first round. Oh man. Why the fuck did we have to win the super bowl? God damn.

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                    No longer a noob
                    • Jan 2010

I'm going...

...to watch it on TV. :jay:

Comment

Working...