X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tailback U
    My bad, I actually knew that, got my years mixed up.

I don't think anybody thought Matt Ryan was going to be as good as he has. Nobody saw that coming from him.

I agree, Jax needs a WR more than they need a QB, but I don't think Garrard is anything more than a game manager. That said, game managers have won Super Bowls before. Nothing wrong with a game manager so long as the team has all the right pieces surrounding him.

If Crabtree and Maclin are gone by the time the Jags pick, who would you want? I think Nicks, Heyward-Bey, and Harvin are all considered reaches with that pick.
    If by some crazy turn of events Crabtree and Maclin aren't there I don't think we go WR at our pick we either trade down or possibly draft a corner. It would be a huge reach to take Nicks, Heyward-Bey or Harvin at that pick. Then again I think because of his amazing speed, Heyward-Bey would be the kind of player we would draft down for. I would be excited to have Heyward-Bey on or roster. With a little more polish he could be a very good #1 option.

It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Tailback U
      No substitute 4 strength.
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by RayManHCP42
      And a rapist. Don't forget that.

Cue Hasselbeck with the "Allegedly"
      If you're the type of guy that takes a bitches word over a man's when it comes to rape then that says a lot about you. Drunk bitches are crazy, I don't believe anything they say. Especially if one claims to have been raped by a professional athlete. You know that bitch wanted it.

And if he did do it, then good for him, makes him a man. Who hasn't probably raped some hog after a long night of boozing.

I swear she wanted it.
      Last edited by Tailback U; 03-17-2009, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
        Jus' bout dat action boss
        • Feb 2009

If you're the type of guy that takes a bitches word over a man's when it comes to rape then that says a lot about you. Drunk bitches are crazy, I don't believe anything they say. Especially if one claims to have been raped by a professional athlete. You know that bitch wanted it.

And if he did do it, then good for him, makes him a man. Who hasn't probably raped some hog after a long night of boozing.

I swear she wanted it.
        There are reasons why the case was dismissed pretty quickly and the girl split..
        Originally posted by ram29jackson
        I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

Working...