X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rayman
    Spic 'n Spanish
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by steeljake75
    i love the cowbitch fans trying to make it seem like T.O. is just a normal dude... lol.

Owens was quoted as saying that 81 is his number and it s was the GM's problem on how to get it and it didn't matter who wore it, that was his number. The guy is a douche bag, he would fit perfect in teh NBA.

as for tommy the bitch wildcard trying to say that Harrison would do this and not get grief... Marvin wouldn't have went public about it and just paid the guy like the way shit has always been done. Get Owens' cock out of your mouth, that way there will be more room for Tony Homo's.
    I think we found our new NJPapi/resident shithead.

Niiiiiiiice.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
      Beautiful Like Moses
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
      Another example of T.O screwing teams over
      http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9...-81-with-Bills
      LOL @ screwing teams over.

When was the last time a season was changed based on a sophmore who hasnt proved anything changing his number.. and giving it to a legitimate veteran hall of famer.

Comment

• Rayman
        Spic 'n Spanish
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by glenwillett
        Can't wait for Sal Palatonio, Ed Werder, and whoever ESPN sends to spy on TO in Buffalo (Berman?) to come out with their all access book on how TO destroyed the careers of Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb, Jason Witten, and now James Hardy! I'm surprised this isn't the top headline on ESPN.com.
        I would love it if the rat that is Ed Werder shoved off to Buffalo and never stuck his ugly face in the Cowboys locker room again.

Sadly, a pipe dream.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Nukleopatra
          Exactly.

It's James fucking Hardy. He should thank T.O for getting his name mentioned by the media. Lol @ people thinking James Hardy deserves something. What did the guy have all season? 9 receptions?
          Foreal eh. Wow @ people being angry at Hall of Famers getting their numbers at the expense of a nobody second year receiver.

Comment

• Berowsk
            Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
            • Oct 2008

i think cena looks more like mark wahlberg

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRjRQysTo4I[/media]

oh and btw, james hardy = god
            sigpic

Comment

• packersfan4eva
              Ryan Luxem
              • Dec 2008

anybody who goes to IU is the best

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
              I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

Working...