X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fappin Raptor
    I literally know nothing.
    • Jul 2009

More Tebow News!!!

An actress in the Broadway production of "Rock of Ages" said she was asked to remove a Twitter photo that featured Tim Tebow posing with scantily-clad performers.

Neka Zhang (left) and some castmates posed for a group photo with the New York Jets quarterback backstage at a recent performance. She told TMZ that she posted the picture above to Twitter but didn't leave it up for long.

"Well, Due to Tebow's 'image' I was asked to remove the pic of him with us half dressed ladies," she tweeted. "He does know we arn't [sic] real strippers right?"

Both the picture and the subsequent tweet were removed by Monday morning.

It seems strange Tebow would object to a photo of him with women wearing bikinis. And a quick search reveals at least seven such pictures on the Internet and all of them feature younger, less-dressed women and no older Carmen Mirenda look-alike. Not only that, but Tebow goes around shirtless like he's in a Matthew McConaughey movie. Judge not, that ye be not judged, right?

• Rudi
    #CyCueto
    • Nov 2008

and with this, I may never return to the NFL/NCAA section of this site again.

Comment

• FirstTimer
      Freeman Error

• Feb 2009

Tim Tebow is such a bag of ass.

Comment

• ram29jackson
        Noob
        • Nov 2008

pointless news..Tebows learning he may have to look like a quaker to keep some people happy and that will be tiring pretty quick.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

Why does anybody care?

Comment

• dell71
            Enter Sandman
            • Mar 2009

Let me know when he can consistently throw the ball within 20 yards of his targeted receiver.

Comment

• ralaw
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dell71
              Let me know when he can consistently throw the ball within 20 yards of his targeted receiver.
              I'm sure some of the Steeler fans on the site could tell you that.

Comment

• dell71
                Enter Sandman
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ralaw
                Hell, even in that game he missed as many wide open receivers as he hit.

Comment

• RosettaStoned
                  Throbbing Tebowner
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ralaw
                  So, metaphorically speaking, our physiology basically has the universe mapped out and you're thinking it needs to be taught addition & subtraction.

-Alan Aragon

Comment

Working...