Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

FOX coverage is horrendous, but CBS's lead crew with Simms and Nantz might be even worse.

Billick is tremendous, but Brennaman calling football just doesn't do it for me. I'm just happy Charles Davis is uninvolved this year, because that guy is just the fucking worst.

Comment

• ralaw
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
      Tomax and Xamot!!! You took it back

Comment

• dboy_dc
        • Oct 2008

In all honesty, I like the NFC broadcast way better than the AFC broadcast. Seems to be more entertaining

Comment

• BigBucs
          Unpretentious
          • May 2009

Pitts and Martz are doing the Bucs/Panthers game week one. Good thing I wont have to watch that shit on TV Billicks Crew should be A listers.

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Senser81
            I've underlined the guys who no longer should be doing NFL football games.

Buck - annoying, doesn't know shit, offers nothing to the actual commentary (down & distance, substitute packages, etc.)

Brennnaman - almost as bad as Buck. Will try to talk football, but I would rather Billick broadcast the game by himself.

Stockton - are you serious? Cannot see the action in front of him, much less describe it. Lynch is pretty terrible, too.

Myers - probably the worst PBP guy I've ever heard who is on a "national" level. Completely clueless about football.

Ryan - douchebag

Martz - soft, effeminante voice probably won't go over well.
            Not defending any of those folks, but are there any NFL announcers you like?

Sidenote: I thought Jesse Palmer was amazing as a color/colour guy in his one season on FOX. Yeah, he's dreamy ... but really, his analysis was impressive too.

In Canada, on my satellite system (Bell), we have Olympic channels with no commentary, no commercials, no puff pieces ... just the event with the mics on the event. Amazing way to watch sports.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

Working...