Reserves:

QB: Andrew Luck
    RB: James Starks
    WR: Doug Baldwin

Reserve: Michael Floyd
    Reserve: Mike Goodson
    Reserve: Sean Lee

8th pick out of 16 teams

Not happy about my RBs but hopefully I can play the waiver wire.
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

I think McGahee will be good for some production. The only thing I worry about is being in a 16 team league and having two starters from the same team. RGIII is also a good choice at QB with that amount of teams.

Comment

• Len B
      :moonwalk:
      • Oct 2008

Have never done a 16 team so it's tough to actually rate.

I don't like how you have a TE as the flex, even though I do like Cook. Seeing the Bears as your defense, I'm worried you drafted a DEF early ahead of a WR/RB which is a no go, especially in a 16 team league. Hopefully Polamalu was your last pick? You're not even going to really be able to start two RB's with confidence early on, either. Going to be tough, but you never know how these things work out. If AP is back strong by week 2 you look much better.

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
        Beautiful Like Moses
        • Oct 2008

Im confused as to who your 8th overall pick could've been in this draft. Obviously its tough to recover if you draft Julio Jones or Adrian Peterson 8th overall in such a large league. That and the likely reach for RG3 probably made this team a lot less positive then it could've been.

Comment

• Chrispy
          Needs a hobby
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Len B
          Have never done a 16 team so it's tough to actually rate.

I don't like how you have a TE as the flex, even though I do like Cook. Seeing the Bears as your defense, I'm worried you drafted a DEF early ahead of a WR/RB which is a no go, especially in a 16 team league. Hopefully Polamalu was your last pick? You're not even going to really be able to start two RB's with confidence early on, either. Going to be tough, but you never know how these things work out. If AP is back strong by week 2 you look much better.
          Nah, took my defense late and took Troy late too. Yaeh, I pretty much bet on AP being healthy and good to play.

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
          Im confused as to who your 8th overall pick could've been in this draft. Obviously its tough to recover if you draft Julio Jones or Adrian Peterson 8th overall in such a large league. That and the likely reach for RG3 probably made this team a lot less positive then it could've been.
          We get to keep one keeper and Julio was my keeper( Was either Ryan Matthews or him). Alot of good RBs where already taken by my pick so I didn't have much of a choice since I needed a RB so I took the upside of AP. I probably took RGIII too soon but I didn't want to risk having to wait a another round when QBs where going.

Should of mentioned each team got one keeper

Comment

Working...