• Feb 2009

214-199.

If I had started James Jones, I win.

Comment

• BigBucs
      Unpretentious
      • May 2009

Originally posted by mcstl25
      Same here. In my one league where I'm in the playoffs Jones was going in my starting lineup if Dez was ruled out, too. Hopefully Dez goes off. Luckily my opponent is doing horrible.

BB, you start Freeman over Brees this week?
      Didnt matter though, I lost in that league but won my other. Team didnt show up at all, too many single digit performances and nothing out of my kicker. Glad Im cashing in the 1k league at least. CC this week.

Originally posted by kmanharris
      Speaking of bums.....
      Romo on the other side of 30, 5 is 24. Romo is what he is what he is, no idea what Freeman is other than inconsistent.

Comment

• BigBucs
        Unpretentious
        • May 2009

My only game of the season Im a dog, by 15 points no less. What may work in my favor is Peterson, Gore and Marshall all facing good defenses. Those 3 will be the determining factors in this shit. I just hope AP doesnt break off any ridiculous 60+ yard TD runs. I already expect Brady to shred.

Comment

• BigBucs
          Unpretentious
          • May 2009

Stafford is a real POS. How do you throw the ball 56 times for over 400 yards and no TDs? Got me 25 points but come the fuck on man. Should have had at least 2 TDs with that many attempts.

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Im in the clear.

Wish I would have won last week in my other league. That team has 185 points, I would have ran away with the CC in that shit.

Comment

Working...