X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

Originally posted by Primetime
    Reggie was on another level yesterday. We tried everyone on him and nothing worked. Kudos to him. Packers missed four or five interception chances though. We should have had 3 INTs minimum. Charles himself dropped two of them.
    Still though to give up a lead like that should be the writing on the wall for Dom Capers, and the Packers should of just went for it instead of kicking the FG.

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Primetime
      We did not play well enough to win this game. Indy dominated the second half just as we dominated the first.

Third week in a row the refs have completed blown a call that goes against the Packers in a huge way though. Can't catch a break.
      excuses,excuses. The Packers are simply just horrible to lose to a sub par team. I bet they fight for 3rd place this year in division

Comment

• Primetime
        Thank You Prince
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ram29jackson
        excuses,excuses. The Packers are simply just horrible to lose to a sub par team. I bet they fight for 3rd place this year in division
        Didn't use an excuse.

Comment

• Aso
          The Serious House
          • Nov 2008

Glad to see those orange gloves. Everyone knows pink means breast cancer awareness but not many people know orange is for leukemia awareness. Kudos to Reggie Wayne.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
            Ryan Luxem
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
            Still though to give up a lead like that should be the writing on the wall for Dom Capers, and the Packers should of just went for it instead of kicking the FG.
            You do realize there were eight seconds left, correct? If they had gone for it and not gotten out of bounds for a first down, it's game over. Crosby's usually reliable, but he missed the first and probably overcompensated on the second.

Does anybody know the story behind the timeout Rodgers used before the final FG? I was at the game, so I have no idea what happened.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
            I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• JimLeavy59
              War Hero
              • May 2012

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
              You do realize there were eight seconds left, correct? If they had gone for it and not gotten out of bounds for a first down, it's game over. Crosby's usually reliable, but he missed the first and probably overcompensated on the second.

Does anybody know the story behind the timeout Rodgers used before the final FG? I was at the game, so I have no idea what happened.
              I just don't like Crosby in those situations.

Comment

• bluntside
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by packersfan4eva
                Don't know what led to wasting the play clock, but he took the TO to prevent a delay of game penalty.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                  Jus' bout dat action boss
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rylo
                  Fuck you Wayne. Has not done shit so I benched him....27 points this week. Fuck you.

Also, DOLPHINS!!!

Week 1 - 9 rec, 135 yards
                  Week 2 - 6 rec, 71 yards, TD
                  Week 3 - 8 rec. 88 yards

Smooth GM'ng there guy. :obama:
                  I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                    Jus' bout dat action boss
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                    What was this about?

----------
                    "If I were you, I would learn how to be a little bit nicer. I know you don't care and nor do I care if I ever sit down and do an interview with you -- which I have yet to do. Maybe there's a reason for that. I like everybody. I'd like to like you but right now I don't like you. Grow up, young man."

-- Terry Bradshaw on Jay Cutler, on the FOX pregame show Sunday.
                    Bradshaw being his usual idiot self.

He followed that up by picking the Browns to beat the Giants.

I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Saluki
                      Ball So Hard
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Rylo
                      Fuck you Wayne. Has not done shit so I benched him....27 points this week. Fuck you.

Also, DOLPHINS!!!
                      Dunno how your lg scoring works, Wayne has killed for me every week but his bye

Sent from my HTC myTouch 4g using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• jeffx
                        • Jun 2009

I've always defended Mark Sanchez (the Jets front office gets most of the blame), but last night's loss was squarely on him. The game was there for the taking - as the QB, he has to make the plays necessary to win. The INT before halftime was brutal, a momentum-killer.

Comment

• DoubleDeuce
                          Spellin' n' shit
                          • Feb 2009

Julio Jones has 10 Touchdowns since Week 14 of last year, the most by any player in that stretch

Comment

Working...