X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmore
    The True Free-Man
    • Oct 2008

-Pros-
    Ray Rice is making the best of his limited carries.
    Pass Defense played well.
    Drive ending turnovers, kept the chiefs from the upset.

-Cons-
    Receivers dropped a shit ton of catchable balls.
    Defense couldn't stop a nose bleed. (rushing wise).
    Flacco holds onto the ball far to long. Wish he would throw it away more.
    Offensive redzone tries were horrid.

Comment

• nwfisch
      No longer a noob
      • Jul 2011

Hard to be negative after a 41-3 win, but I just hope the Bears can be that efficient on defense/offense the rest of the way.

Comment

• St. Francisco
        45-35 Never Forget
        • Feb 2009

49ers

Pros (this is gonna be long):

-621 total yards of offense...are you fucking kidding me?

-We are the first team in NFL history to pass and run for 300 yards each in a single game. A very impressive stat.

-Since losing to the Vikings, the 49ers have outscored their opponents 79-3.

-Alex Smith continues to shed his game manager label, completing 18 of 24 (75%) of his passes for 303 yards and three touchdowns, and also rushing for 49 yards. He has nearly 1,100 yards passing, 8 touchdowns, and just one pick through five games...that puts him on pace for 3,300 yards, 24 touchdowns, and three picks.

-No sacks on Smith, good job by the o-line. And when they did get through, Smith made good decisions by throwing the ball away or escaping to pick up yards with his legs.

-Both Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter averaged about 7.5 yards per carry. Nice to have a solid option in case the ageless Gore goes down.

-Crabtree with 113 yards and a touchdown, really coming into his own as a #1 target at wide receiver.

-Davis had 100 yards receiving, and with the emergence of Crabtree will continue to see favorable matchups.

-Kaepernick provides a nice wrinkle to our offense without us having to rely on him. His presence forces coaches to gameplan for a backup who only sees the field for a handful of plays.

-We went 7 for 11 on 3rd down tries, a fantastic stat considering how abysmal we usually are.

Cons:

-Didn't see a whole lot of pressure from the front seven today, just one sack and three QB hits.

-We were really shooting ourselves in the foot early in the game with penalties. Luckily, Buffalo couldn't capitalize.

-We don't get to play the Bills and Jets every week.

-I still hate Kyle Williams for fumbling the game away in the NFC championship.

Comment

• Woy
          RIP West
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
          Pros: None
          Cons: Everything. The Titans are fucking awful.

^ Shouts to MvP for the sick sig. GFX TEAM BACK

Comment

• Primetime
            Thank You Prince
            • Nov 2008

Pros: #ChuckStrong
            Cons: Everything else.

Comment

• Hasselbeck
              Jus' bout dat action boss
              • Feb 2009

Pros:
              - Your #1 defense in the NFL after 5 weeks? The SEA-FENSE!

Cons:
              - Russell Wilson
              - Russell Wilson
              - Russell Wilson
              Originally posted by ram29jackson
              I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Hasselbeck
                Jus' bout dat action boss
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by St. Francisco
                49ers

Pros (this is gonna be long):

-621 total yards of offense...are you fucking kidding me?

-We are the first team in NFL history to pass and run for 300 yards each in a single game. A very impressive stat.

-Since losing to the Vikings, the 49ers have outscored their opponents 79-3.

-Alex Smith continues to shed his game manager label, completing 18 of 24 (75%) of his passes for 303 yards and three touchdowns, and also rushing for 49 yards. He has nearly 1,100 yards passing, 8 touchdowns, and just one pick through five games...that puts him on pace for 3,300 yards, 24 touchdowns, and three picks.

-No sacks on Smith, good job by the o-line. And when they did get through, Smith made good decisions by throwing the ball away or escaping to pick up yards with his legs.

-Both Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter averaged about 7.5 yards per carry. Nice to have a solid option in case the ageless Gore goes down.

-Crabtree with 113 yards and a touchdown, really coming into his own as a #1 target at wide receiver.

-Davis had 100 yards receiving, and with the emergence of Crabtree will continue to see favorable matchups.

-Kaepernick provides a nice wrinkle to our offense without us having to rely on him. His presence forces coaches to gameplan for a backup who only sees the field for a handful of plays.

-We went 7 for 11 on 3rd down tries, a fantastic stat considering how abysmal we usually are.

Cons:

-Didn't see a whole lot of pressure from the front seven today, just one sack and three QB hits.

-We were really shooting ourselves in the foot early in the game with penalties. Luckily, Buffalo couldn't capitalize.

-We don't get to play the Bills and Jets every week.

-I still hate Kyle Williams for fumbling the game away in the NFC championship.
                I don't know about you .. but I can't wait for the game in a week and a half. Seahawks v. Niners I .. put it to you this way, I think 600 yards of offense COMBINED will be a stretch in that one. Defense, defense, defense.
                Originally posted by ram29jackson
                I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                  Formerly ravensownall17
                  • Feb 2009

Pros:

They won.

Going with rookie Justin Tucker over Billy Cundiff looks like a brilliant move so far.

Cons:

Everything else.

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Pro - Played awesome.

Cons - Played the Jags. Started slow as fuck. And Slavonic fractured his hand is out for a month.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...