X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBill
    Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
    • Feb 2009

Cedric Benson out for minimum of 8 weeks

Huge blow for the Packers who were heavily dependent on Benson to provide a credible run threat.

@AdamSchefter Cedric Benson has a Lisfranc foot injury expected to sideline him eight weeks and could end his season if doctors determine he needs surgery
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

I would have kept Ryan Grant personally, but now they have to rely on Starks who they aren't confident in, and also give Kuhn more carries. On second thought, they may just pass it all the time now.

Comment

• ralaw
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

The Packers are a disappointing team.

Comment

• MrBill
        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
        I would have kept Ryan Grant personally, but now they have to rely on Starks who they aren't confident in, and also give Kuhn more carries. On second thought, they may just pass it all the time now.
        I bet Thompson would be feeling a lot better about things if Ryan Grant was still available. Starks is shaping up to have been a flash in the pan, albeit a very bright one in the Super Bowl run.

Comment

• Aso
          The Serious House
          • Nov 2008

Just read the Packers are rolling with Alex Green as their starter with Starks as the #2.

Comment

• packersfan4eva
            Ryan Luxem
            • Dec 2008

Fuck. Benson was gonna help a ton this season, too. As long as he comes back in time for our dramatic Superbowl run, it's all good.

Originally posted by Miggyfan99
            I would get fucked in the ass for WS tickets too... only if Miguel was playing though

Comment

• BigBucs
              Unpretentious
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
              Just read the Packers are rolling with Alex Green as their starter with Starks as the #2.
              Vultured him in my 200 dollar league he is just gonna ride the pine on the highest scoring team in the league One of these bastards gonna trade me a TE

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                Posts a lot
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                Ced was much better than Grant had been. Starks hasn't played since the preseason. And was piss poor in pass pro and when he was Grant v2 when he ran the ball. Running into his blockers and falling forward.

Alex Green is the kind of back that could excel in the offense. Needs to block better, and run with a purpose(saw a flash of this against the Colts on his big run), and should do just fine, for what we ask of our backs.

Comment

Working...