X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leftwich
    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

What coaches are on the hot seat?

There are plenty of teams playing poorly like the Jets, Cowboys, Carolina, Jacksonville and Kansas City.

I picked those teams because The Jets, Cowboys and Carolina are playing well under expectations. I picked Jacksonville and Kansas City because they are just god awful.

Is it possible we could see all 5 of these teams with new head coaches next year. Also don't forget about Norv Turner in San Diego.

Originally posted by Tailback U
    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.
  • Chrispy
    Needs a hobby
    • Dec 2008

Norv Turner I think is the most in trouble

Comment

• Leftwich
      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Chrispy
      After the game the Jets had yesterday, you don't think Rex is on the hot seat?

Originally posted by Tailback U
      It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Chrispy
        Needs a hobby
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
        After the game the Jets had yesterday, you don't think Rex is on the hot seat?
        I think he is, I just think Norv is in the most in trouble.

I don't think Woody fires Rex but they need to blow up the team or do something . They r old and have two of the worst QBs in the league.

Comment

• wr50l
          Glen & CJ are secret Huns
          • Oct 2008

I think Rex Ryan has a lot of acquired trust to leverage from his earlier years. He gets a season without Sanchez at least.

Comment

• Rudi
            #CyCueto
            • Nov 2008

Norv Turner, Marvin Lewis, Rex Ryan, Jason Garret.

Bengals fans are fed up with Marvin, and with our second half schedule I don't see him making it.

Comment

• steeljake
              6 rings...
              • Oct 2008

Lewis will never get fired, the Brown family is too cheap.

I don't see Garret or Ryan getting canned either.

Andy Reid and Norv Turner have to be 1 and 1a in this IMO.

23:33 OnlyOneBeerLeft: jake nobody listens to you aint you supposed to die from cancer or somethin soon?

Comment

• Mustang324
                Noob
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Chrispy
                THis! Turner should have been out awhile ago. What he's done with the talent on that team is WAY underacheiving!

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

the browns are so pathetic they cant even get a mention in this thread

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

Jacksonville and KC get a year, because they have new coaches. KC is actually a decent QB (even Jason Campbell would have worked) from competing. Rex Ryan still has some time.

Cowboys and Panthers are definite possibilities. Jerry probably thinks Garrett should be doing more with this roster, and the GM is out of Carolina. Even though I ilke Rivera, the possibility to add Bill Cowher has to loom large there. San Diego should have canned Turner two years ago, and I think he's going to be done at the end of the season as well.

Andy Reid won the power struggle with Joe Banner. He's got to get into the playoffs this year to hope to save his job. He's got to make it out of the first round for it to be guaranteed I think, so he is definitely on the hot seat.

Pat Shurmur with the Browns is likely gone as well, with new ownership and likely an entire new front office.

Chan Gailey could be there as well, with the rest of the AFC struggling and big deals given to Fitzpatrick and Mario Williams, I could definitely see him going without a playoff appearance at the very least.

Comment

Working...