Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

Stefan Logan

I have hated you for 3 years now, I hope to god you go and die now that you made two of the dumbest plays I have ever seen.

• JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

Madden curse struck the whole damn team besides Calvin.

Comment

• Apocalypse
      • Nov 2008

Hopefully it's the nail in the coffin for Logan, I can't imagine a reason why he'd be on any team next year. What a dumbass.

RIP West

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. I left at the 2 minute warning and missed that. He is such an idiot and is a bad returner. He acts like he is some big time playmaker when he really just needs to kneel the damn ball in the end zone, not run to the 15 and get crushed.

Comment

• Epidemik
          Commitment to Excellence
          • Jul 2009

at one point you can see Lions HC saying "that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen" or something to that effect.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
            Posts too much
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Epidemik
            at one point you can see Lions HC saying "that has to be the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen" or something to that effect.
            It happens once a game. Although biggest bonehead move of the year was by Schwartz himself challenging the TD in the Texans game which made it not eligible to be reviewed.

I'd be happy to see Logan and Schwartz gone.

Comment

• Cornelius
              3rd place is you're fired
              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by mgoblue2290
              It happens once a game. Although biggest bonehead move of the year was by Schwartz himself challenging the TD in the Texans game which made it not eligible to be reviewed.

I'd be happy to see Logan and Schwartz gone.
              It's unfuckingbelievable that Logan is returning this week after last week when he was stopped inside the 10 only to have the Lions jump offside twice and start with field position on their own half inch fucking line. From there, it was inevitable that Stafford would throw a goddamn pick six. Schwartz and that douche Logan can't get the axe soon enough. I love how energized FF was with Calvin setting the record while the rest of the product on the field was complete and utter dog shit.

Comment

• Rudi
                #CyCueto
                • Nov 2008

Zero fucks given by Logan on that return.

Comment

• Chrispy
                  Needs a hobby
                  • Dec 2008

I really want to know what he was thinking on that return that made him kneel the ball AT THE FOUR YARD LINE

Comment

Working...