Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kuzzy Powers
    Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

Was never any question in my mind that Sanchez is tearing up Rex's wife, or atleast giving them both foot massages. No other way Sanchez holds onto that job for that long.

Comment

• Villain
      [REDACTED]
      • May 2011

That tattoo is awesome. His wife is tebowing while wearing a Sanchez jersey.
      [REDACTED]

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

rex and his wife are creepy

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
          There's nothing wrong with this thread. We get like 5 new threads a day in the football forum. This place as dead as shit because every time someone makes a thread you snobby little pricks come in here and start making a huge deal out of it. Now shut up and let me contribute to the forum unlike you faggots.

Ryan's nipples are weirdly small for a guy who was morbidly obese at one point. I want to know what this lunatic is reading, though, you know it's probably some creepy ass shit.

Leaffan - why don't you do something worth while in your miserable life and use your sweet computer skillz to magnify the book and clean up the image to figure out what this cook Ryan is up to.

Thanks.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Diivox
            It's the other way.
            • Apr 2009

There's nothing wrong with this thread. We get like 5 new threads a day in the football forum. This place as dead as shit because every time someone makes a thread you snobby little pricks come in here and start making a huge deal out of it. Now shut up and let me contribute to the forum unlike you faggots.

Ryan's nipples are weirdly small for a guy who was morbidly obese at one point. I want to know what this lunatic is reading, though, you know it's probably some creepy ass shit.

Leaffan - why don't you do something worth while in your miserable life and use your sweet computer skillz to magnify the book and clean up the image to figure out what this cook Ryan is up to.

Thanks.
            Not only that, but this shit is exactly the reason that the place IS dead. Running off people for contributing - i mean, as much as i hate the jets, and feel they are way overreported because of the general east coast bias in the media (especially ESPN), this was a major story that was front page news on every major sports page - and acting like some posters are better than others is precisely why VSN never went anywhere.

Every few months someone tries to make money on VSN and "revive" or "fix" the community. this holier than thou bullshit is why it will never happen.

Tailback U was a legendary contributor at MM. he enhanced the community. (Raiders thread was him ; was a huge deal when they deleted his Raiders thread which was a staple of the site). If any of you mods are reading this bullshit, and you ask yourself in your next staff meeting why VSN isn't going anywhere, look right here.

Comment

• seaplus
              Posts a lot
              • Apr 2009

Are you a fucking idiot? The number 6 has some special meaning and nothing to do with the quarterback of his team? Are you high?
              6 is my lucky/favorite number :ohwell:
              *<|8-D

Comment

Working...