New Jags uniform leaked (poor image quality)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Influence
    King George
    • Jun 2012

New Jags uniform leaked (poor image quality)

The Original

• killgod
    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

doesn't look awful, don't like the patch at all tho.

Comment

• Aso
      The Serious House
      • Nov 2008

Patch is ugly

Comment

• Misogi
        :misogi:
        • Oct 2008

PLAYOFFS
        * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• NAHSTE
          Probably owns the site
          • Feb 2009

Chargers rip offs, but re-colored.

Good job, good effort.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
            2011 Poster Of The Year
            • Mar 2009

what's up with that random patch?

Comment

• Raidersabc123
              Wakka Wakka
              • Dec 2008

Ya looks a bit like the chargers
              THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• SHOGUN
                4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
                • Jul 2009

The patch reminds me of MGS's FOXHOUND logo.

I like.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Villain
                  [REDACTED]
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by Raidersabc123
                  Ya looks a bit like the chargers
                  Should be fun if they move to LA.
                  [REDACTED]

Comment

• PG24
                    Noob
                    • Mar 2011

Everything looks solid except the patch as almost everyone said. The Jags should be focusing on improving and upgrading their roster, not their jersey's though lol.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by PG24
                      Everything looks solid except the patch as almost everyone said. The Jags should be focusing on improving and upgrading their roster, not their jersey's though lol.
                      I highly doubt the guys who make roster moves were designing these.

Comment

• Leftwich
                        Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Real unis will be shown on April 23rd.

Jaguars Senior Vice President of Ticket Sales, Chad Johnson, confirmed an earlier report from Ryan O'Halloran of the Florida Times-Union that the new uniforms for the team will be revealed just prior to the 2013 NFL Draft on Tuesday, April 23.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                        It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Tailback U
                          No substitute 4 strength.
                          • Nov 2008

Those can't be real. The 1's look completely different from each other. I guess it could be a 4 actually but that would look stupid, too. It also doesn't look centered.

Lastly, and call me crazy, but I don't know how legit of a source "sneaker pimp Simmons" is.

Comment

• f16harm
                            -
                            • Feb 2009

Those can't be real. The 1's look completely different from each other. I guess it could be a 4 actually but that would look stupid, too. It also doesn't look centered.

Lastly, and call me crazy, but I don't know how legit of a source "sneaker pimp Simmons" is.
                            really legit. he leaked the Seahawks stuff last year before it was out, and he also leaked the Dolphins new, final logo, at the same time he leaked these Jags jerseys.

Comment

• Leftwich
                              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

This leaked image is in fact real.

The Jacksonville Jaguars will be unveiling their new uniforms on Tuesday, April 23, but some details of the new uniform have started to emerge. The above picture was leaked a few weeks ago and some details raised some doubt on how legitimate it was, but according to Paul Lukas of UniWatch, it is a legitimate uniform.

As many speculated, the uniform is a replica jersey, which means it's details aren't going to be quite the same as the on-field uniform. Lukas has some details from a source however as to some of the details.

1) The leaked image posted a month ago was indeed legit. It showed a replica of the black home jersey.

As mentioned, replica uniforms are not typically as detailed as the on-field uniform.

2) The Jags logo patch on the jersey is facing toward the left because the unis will have a military theme (collar devices and patches in the military face toward the heart).

The facing of the logo was a big point of speculation when this photo was leaked, but Lukas confirms what many speculated, the logo will be facing the heart.

3) Continuing with the military theme, the players' last names will appear the front of the jersey under the patch, to mimic the look of a military uniform.

I had heard the possibility of something like this, but mostly it was me and a source shooting ideas back and forth of what we thought would look cool on the new uniform. I don't know if this would be in lieu of the names on the back of the uniform, but I would imagine it would have both.

4) The sleeves will have a multi-colored design similar to the what the Falcons have, featuring black, gold, chrome, and teal. In the leaked image you can see the beginnings of some silver/chrome stripe patterns starting on the shoulder area.

This shouldn't be much of a surprise as we've heard the Jaguars will have some Oregon-ish style in the uniform.

5) The jersey will have side panels with some sort of design that will continue into the pants design.

This is pretty standard going forward, but I'm curious what the design might be. Maybe the cubed design that's all over the Jaguars.com graphics?

6) The helmet shell will be two-tone - starting out gold and then fading into black.

This I can confirm and is something I've heard for months. I had held out hope for matte black or chrome, but it appears it will be a color fade.

7) The logo will be somewhat larger than normal for an NFL helmet - think Boise State's Pro Combat helmet.

For reference, here is what the Boise State helmet looks like that Lukas is referring to. Personally, I think that's awesome and I hope it means the logo is only on the one side of the helmet.

8) There will be an alternate teal jersey.

This has been known for a while, but for some reason people keep asking if there will still be a teal uniform. There will. Stop asking.

Update: Paul Lukas posted this in the comments of his article on the new uniforms:

I have seen the jerseys already and can confirm some of your items from today. The jerseys do not have side panels but there is a truncated stripe on the pants. The jersey I saw was an authentic but saw no player name on front. The name on back is same font type as number and what was released for the primary logo. Helmet is black in front and gold in back. Logo is larger but not full on the side. There are black home, white away, and teal alternate versions. Also the "chrome" stripes aren't really chrome. The jerseys are flat and these stripes are "shiny" or just reflective black.

I know i'm taking this off of a Jags blog but i expect to see the same shit next Tuesday.

It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

Working...