X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

Former Patriots' Star Aaron Hernandez charged with murder

Massachusetts investigators plan to interview New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez in connection the murder of a man police call an "associate" of player No. 81, ABC News has learned.

Hernandez's jersey number is 81.

Investigators are seeking a warrant to search Hernandez's home in connection with the death, sources told ABC News.

Hernandez has been uncooperative with police since the body of a 27-year-old man was found in an industrial park not far from the Patriot player's North Attleboro home, two law enforcement sources said.

A rental vehicle with Rhode Island plates was recovered near the scene, which led investigators to Hernandez, sources told ABC News.

Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter confirmed in a press statement that a body was found around 5:30 p.m. Monday in a clearing near John Dietsch Boulevard. Sutter said that based on the "nature and circumstances" of the body that the investigation would be handed over to Massachusetts state police detectives.

Hernandez is spending the off-season recovering from a shoulder scope.
    Investigators were searching the North Attleboro, Mass., home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez following the killing of a man police call an "associate" of player No. 81, ABC News has learned. Hernandez's jersey number is 81.
  • JimLeavy59
    War Hero
    • May 2012

Comment

• krulmichael
      STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
      • Feb 2009

Patriots can't catch any lucky with either of their star TE's...and I love it.

Twitch Channel
      http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
      Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
      Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
      Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
      Season V: 2-1

Comment

• Glenbino
        Jelly and Ice Cream
        • Nov 2009

Here comes the Tebow to TE talk....

Comment

• SuperKevin
          War Hero
          • Dec 2009

The victim was the boyfriend of Aaron Hernandez's sister. Better hope that was a happy relationship because that sounds like motive to me

Comment

• JimLeavy59
            War Hero
            • May 2012

Originally posted by SuperKevin
            The victim was the boyfriend of Aaron Hernandez's sister. Better hope that was a happy relationship because that sounds like motive to me
            Aaron hires a couple of his boys to off the boyfriend, sounds reasonable and would explain why he wouldn't want to talk to police. Boy better call Ray Lewis for advice.

Comment

• jms493
              • Feb 2009

Him and his brother have been trouble their whole life. This was only a matter of time. I think the Father died when they were both in high school. I am not sure mother is in picture.

Pats are a good team for him but not a good place for him to live. Needs to get away from his boyz.

Comment

• jeffx
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by SuperKevin
                The victim was the boyfriend of Aaron Hernandez's sister.

uh-oh......

Comment

• f16harm
                  -
                  • Feb 2009

How dis nigga shoot a motherfucker in the face 4 months ago and nobody here about it????

Ben Coates still in shape? Pats gonna need some TEs here soon.

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

Glen nailed it, the worst part of it all. Fuck.

Comment

• Derrville
                      Dallas has no coaching...
                      • Jul 2009

Call Ray Lewis, youll be ok.

Comment

• Glenbino
                        Jelly and Ice Cream
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by f16harm
                        How dis nigga shoot a motherfucker in the face 4 months ago and nobody here about it????

Ben Coates still in shape? Pats gonna need some TEs here soon.
                        They have Daniel Fells and Jeff Ballard who are both serviceable. Brady could get plenty of production out of either I'd imagine.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Tailback U
                          No substitute 4 strength.
                          • Nov 2008

You gotta be one stupid motherfucker to kill somebody your sister is dating, with a car registered in your name close to your home associated with the scene of the crime.

Comment

• Glenbino
                            Jelly and Ice Cream
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
                            You gotta be one stupid motherfucker to kill somebody your sister is dating, with a car registered in your name close to your home associated with the scene of the crime.
                            I'd imagine it's more along the lines of him letting his brother borrow the rental to take the girl out for the night and shit went south from there.

He's probably going to be on the hook for some obstruction of justice charges though and I'm sure Goodell has already set up a sit down.

Comment

• Tailback U
                              No substitute 4 strength.
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Glenbino
                              I'd imagine it's more along the lines of him letting his brother borrow the rental to take the girl out for the night and shit went south from there.

He's probably going to be on the hook for some obstruction of justice charges though and I'm sure Goodell has already set up a sit down.

Letting his brother borrow the car to take his sister out? I thought the victim was the boyfriend of his sister?

Or I'm guessing you mean the brother was behind the murder and Aaron didn't know anything about it but I find that hard to believe.

Comment

Working...