X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glenbino
    Jelly and Ice Cream
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Tailback U
    Letting his brother borrow the car to take his sister out? I thought the victim was the boyfriend of his sister?

Or I'm guessing you mean the brother was behind the murder and Aaron didn't know anything about it but I find that hard to believe.
    Basically. Except I think Hernando knew after the fact for sure.

Now whether that's helping hide the body kind of knowledge or just not cooperating with the cops to cover your siblings' ass I have no idea.

Hernandez can't be dumb enough to kill this dude himself... he just can't be.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Len B
      :moonwalk:
      • Oct 2008

All is well. Just mention how God is in your life and you'll get off the hook.

Comment

• f16harm
        -
        • Feb 2009

This absolutely, 100%, cannot be true. Nor did he shoot that guy in the face. Hernandez was humbled and changed last November. He said so.

FOXBORO, Mass. — Aaron Hernandez just turned 23 on Tuesday. Three seasons into his NFL career and the talented tight end is still one of the youngest players on the Patriots. While his youth should continue to show on the field, Hernandez knows it’s time to grow up. Hernandez’s wife gave birth to the couple’s […]

Comment

• Len B
          :moonwalk:
          • Oct 2008

Fuck this dude though, had A-Hern penciled in as my 4th round pick in all my leagues

Comment

• AaronS
            Noob
            • May 2013

So much or that 4th ring Tom Terrific

Comment

• ralaw
              Posts too much
              • Feb 2009

As mentioned I don't see much beyond an obstruction charge or something. I just can't believe that someone of Hernandez's stature would do something so stupid.

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Looks like Hernandez is in deep on this one if this article is to be believed....

Report: Evidence puts Hernandez with dead “associate” on evening of murder
                Posted by Mike Florio on June 19, 2013, 11:05 PM EDT

Earlier today, Tom Curran gave an ominous assessment of the manner in which the investigation regarding a death of Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez’s “associate” could unfold.

It’s apparently unfolding.

The victim has officially been identified as 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, and his death has been ruled a homicide. According to FOX 25 in Boston, police have determined that four men — including Hernandez and Odin Lloyd — were in a vehicle together after leaving a bar, and that only three of the men returned to Hernandez’s home.

Per the report, and supplemented by tweets from Ted Daniel of FOX 25, forensic evidence collected by police places a vehicle “driven by” Hernandez at the “crime scene.” It’s unclear whether the crime scene was the location where Lloyd’s body was found, or whether the crime (i.e., the site of Lloyd’s murder) occurred elsewhere.

FOX 25 also reports that Lloyd sent a text to a friend referring to Hernandez.

Our mildly-educated guess is that more evidence of text messages and other electronically-created footprints will be used to further piece together the puzzle.

Comment

• Glenbino
                  Jelly and Ice Cream
                  • Nov 2009

What a fucking idiot... Never ceases to surprise me how dumb people are capable of being.

Comment

• Aso
                    The Serious House
                    • Nov 2008

A law enforcement official tells FOX Boston that Aaron Hernandez "appears to be directly tied to the homicide" of "associate" Odin Lloyd in North Attleboro, Mass.

There are many important things to remember here, namely FOX 25 is not a typical Rotoworld source, and Hernandez has yet to be charged with a crime. That being said, the storm clouds appear to be gathering for the star tight end. FOX Boston reports Hernandez, Lloyd and two other men left a Boston-area bar in a car driven by Hernandez on the night of the homicide, but Odin was the only passenger not to make it back to Hernandez's house. Further, forensic evidence has reportedly placed a vehicle driven by Hernandez at "one of the crime scenes in (the) case." Police are still searching for a second vehicle. Thus far, Hernandez has declined comment.

- Rotoworld

So basically... he did it.

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
                      #DoSomething
                      • Feb 2009

Hernandez, from a legal POV, is doing the smart thing. If I was his attorney, I would advise him not to speak or make any statements to the public or law enforcement. This provides no ammunition for prosecution during a trial (if he should be charged). Second, if the evidence points to him having committed the crime, you have to have a client that will be honest with you on what really happened under the protection of attorney client privilege.

Then, you make sure you keep him off the stand, so that you don't knowingly ask him a question that he will lie about under oath. I heard narcotics may be involved, so you craft a defense out of accidental overdose and reduce charges to involuntary manslaughter & obstruction of justice in a possible plea. Michael Fee's job is simply to create doubt about the homicide and try to get the DA to believe that he will not meet the burden of proof required and cop that plea.

Aaron Hernandez is back before the season is out and is a top waiver-wire pickup!
                      Last edited by RyanLeaf16; 06-20-2013, 07:06 AM.
                      Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• SuperKevin
                        War Hero
                        • Dec 2009

So the Patriots spent close to 100 million dollars on two tight ends that may not ever play again?

Comment

• BigBucs
                          Unpretentious
                          • May 2009

Damn that shit sounds fucked. Aqib didnt catch a body but he got off, better hope for such luck.

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
                            #DoSomething
                            • Feb 2009

It just gets worse for Hernandez.

Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• NAHSTE
                              Probably owns the site
                              • Feb 2009

Urban Meyer would have already suspended this guy for the first half of the first game by now. Come on Bill, where's the discipline?

Comment

• FedEx227
                                Delivers
                                • Mar 2009

Look on the bright side, Ray Lewis and Marvin Harrison were both accomplices to murder and never got any jail time.
                                VoicesofWrestling.com

Comment

Working...