Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

FF Trade: Kaepernick for Luck

Was just offered a trade in a 14 team fantasy league- I would pick up Kaepernick in exchange for Andrew Luck and Darren McFadden or my first draft pick.

To explain the league, 14 teams with a maximum of five keepers. Heading into the draft, I am only keeping four to get an extra pick in the draft- Luck, Alfred Morris, McFadden and Hakeem Nicks. In addition, I added Montee Ball in our rookie draft, who is essentially my last round pick. If I trade McFadden, I get an extra pick early before the teams who are keeping five (most are keeping 4 or 5.) If I trade the pick, it will be my first in the sixth round, and I would get his last one.

Do you do the trade, and if so, which way do I do it? I'm currently leaning towards no but I'm 100% cautious in most of my leagues.
  • manchild24
    Kyle got fired
    • Nov 2008

depends on your scoring system. How many points for passing TDs (four or six). Kap has zero to throw the ball to this year other then Davis. His rushing yards will help but I think you are better off with Luck, keeping your pick and or McFadden. He is feast or famine and IF he stays healthy you can hit a homerun.

Comment

Working...