X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NAHSTE
    Probably owns the site
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
    Jim Donnan, not that he was all that bad, and was fired against the wishes of Dooley, but it later comes out he orchestrated an $80 million ponzi scheme. Even though it wasn't while he was at UGA, that still qualifies as pretty bad.
    Yeah, Donnan lost 4 or 5 straight to Georgia Tech as well. Ray Goff was pretty bad in his own right.

Comment

• Atlas
      BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
      • Feb 2010

people hated Bill Stewart, but I didnt really mind him... sure he lost about 5-6 winnable games over his tenure, but he had a greater impact on the program (player-wise) than RRod (Geno, Tavon, Bruce, Stedman all came b/c of him)...

Comment

• Leftwich
        Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Rich Rod. No matter how much good he did for the school, when he left, i wanted to kill him.

Originally posted by Tailback U
        It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

Originally posted by NAHSTE
          Yeah, Donnan lost 4 or 5 straight to Georgia Tech as well. Ray Goff was pretty bad in his own right.
          I'm pretty sure that's what got him canned above anything else.

Comment

• Atlas
            BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Leftwich
            Rich Rod. No matter how much good he did for the school, when he left, i wanted to kill him.
            so did a lot of the players... Keilen Dykes had to be restrained when RRod made the announcement after the Pitt game...

Comment

• Senser81
              VSN Poster of the Year
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
              He nearly killed my passion for the program. I hated him the second he was hired.

Have you read the book about Rich Rod's time at Michigan (IIRC, "Three and Out")? Its pretty awesome. The author goes through a litany of reasons as to why UM never accepted Rich Rod and how his time at UM was difficult...except he leaves out the fact that the team sucked on the field. Thought that was kind of the big reason why UM got rid of Rich Rod...he sucked.

Comment

• MrBill
                Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by NAHSTE
                This one is easy for LSU fans.

Curley Hallman rode Brett Favre's coattails and was then exposed in Baton Rouge. He came into the men's department when I worked a Fine Brother's right after the announcement and I told him I felt like he would regret leaving Hattiesburg (at the time, he was a God in town and probably had 20 years worth of good will built up based on his success at USM).

Comment

Working...