X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheImmortalGoud
    No longer a noob
    • Jan 2011

Rate my team

16-team; Half-point PPR. Dropped Crabtree for Ace Sanders.

Last edited by TheImmortalGoud; 08-25-2013, 07:48 PM.
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Vick's has to come through for you this year. If he puts together a performance like last year, you are sunk with Weeden as a backup. I'd look for another low-risk option like Carson Palmer on the trade market.

Other than that, I think it looks good for a 16 team league, but I haven't done one of those recently so I have no idea what some other teams may look like.

Comment

• Aso
      The Serious House
      • Nov 2008

Don't Cleveland and New England have the same bye week? That'll be 8 of your players out for a single week. Thats 1 automatic loss on your schedule lol..

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
        • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Aso
        Don't Cleveland and New England have the same bye week? That'll be 8 of your players out for a single week. Thats 1 automatic loss on your schedule lol..
        I hadn't thought of that. Can't really say anything, because I did that to myself in a 16 team league. Tough drafting one of those, and I won't do it again. 10-12 is a perfect number, even if you have deep rosters. 16 just stretches out the starting talent too much.

Comment

• Aso
          The Serious House
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
          I hadn't thought of that. Can't really say anything, because I did that to myself in a 16 team league. Tough drafting one of those, and I won't do it again. 10-12 is a perfect number, even if you have deep rosters. 16 just stretches out the starting talent too much.
          Yeah I think 12 is the perfect number but I've never played in a 16 team league so I'd definitely like to try it. And on the other hand if 8 guys are on a bye in a single week then maybe you have more of an advantage as you won't have nearly as many byes in the other weeks?

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
            • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Aso
            Yeah I think 12 is the perfect number but I've never played in a 16 team league so I'd definitely like to try it. And on the other hand if 8 guys are on a bye in a single week then maybe you have more of an advantage as you won't have nearly as many byes in the other weeks?
            Well, here's the thing. In a league I did earlier this year, Ridley dropped three rounds back to me in the fifth round of a 10 team league. That's about 30-ish picks. You're talking just two rounds for a 16 team league. If that talent drops to you in this league, you take it and figure it out later. Usually a few teams have that same issue. You definitely try to do BPA in this one.

Comment

• TheImmortalGoud
              No longer a noob
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Aso
              I have made the playoffs every year in this league pretty easily, so I figured I can afford a loss.

Comment

• red33
                • Feb 2009

ur teams looks great for a 16 team lg. wth.

Comment

Working...