X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ravin
    Dishing the Gino's
    • Feb 2009

Rate my team

Just finished my draft, and have the first overall pick. 12-man league.

Starters
    QB - Matt Ryan
    WR - Julio Jones
    WR - Brandon Marshall
    WR - Reggie Wayne
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - DeAngelo Williams
    TE - Owen Daniels
    K - Blair Walsh
    DEF - Seattle

Bench
    WR - Cecil Shorts (current flex)
    RB - Pierre Thomas
    RB - Danny Woodhead
    RB - Vick Ballard
    QB - Joe Flacco
    TE - Julius Thomas

I won the leagues highest scoring award to start, and was given an A- by yahoo. Very happy with this team this year. My bench could use some work, but I look fine.
    All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

RB is weak, but everything else for a 12 team league is solid. Ballard may end up being a solid starter this season as well, and I'm a fan of a DeAngelo Williams bounce back season, so I actually think you are fine in that area.

Comment

• Ravin
      Dishing the Gino's
      • Feb 2009

I didn't take DeAngelo till like the 7th, so I was fairly happy and hope with a beat up CAR back field, he gets more touches and doesn't get the ball taken away.

My draft went, AP-Julio-Marshall-Ryan-Wayne-Shorts-Williams-Daniels-Seattle

My hope is Ballard has a good year, though the Colts have a lot of options on RB with the addition of Bradshaw. Thomas and Woodhead are basically the same player, just different teams.
      All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

Working...