X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Highwayman
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
    Its too easy to do well at QB for him not to be succeeding connsistently ....but hes in TB so its rather unfair to say anything definitive.
    Not saying he will , but if he went somewhere else and did well you guys would really be surprised ?
    Hes absolutely worth a look and some mid or low level picks to the teams mentioned. No reason to be having this much trouble at QB as some of those teams above are having.
    They have a good set of weapons around him on offense. A great running back. A good enough offensive line. And a group of wideouts that would be in the top half of the league.

When you're a 50/50 passer, you're a 50/50 passer and that just means you stink...you might get a pass when a team is attempting to build around you to get some weapons, but Tampa has a ton on offense to work with. If you put an efficient game manager like Alex Smith on the team (a middle of the road quarterback) this is a playoff Tampa team.

Comment

• Glenbino
      Jelly and Ice Cream
      • Nov 2009

Here's he's offering himself as a package deal with Kerry Rhodes. If you catch my drift..

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Glenbino
        Here's he's offering himself as a package deal with Kerry Rhodes. If you catch my drift..

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk 4
        So you are saying he really knows how to bang the skinny post inside a small window ...

Comment

• ralaw
          Posts too much
          • Feb 2009

Schiano gonna be fired soon.

Comment

Working...