X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hasselbeck
    Jus' bout dat action boss
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ram29jackson
    yeah, I know, so what ? just more reasons why they will fail and not have it together when needed. It doesn't matter what of his O line comes back...they wont get the big prize at the end
    Um they're already back actually.

You should try watching a game. It might help you.

um..don't you remember? Peyton won his Super Bowl outside in the rain against a great defense
    The game was in Miami you dumb ass. It was 70 at kickoff.
    I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• ram29jackson
      Noob
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
      Um they're already back actually.

You should try watching a game. It might help you.

The game was in Miami you dumb ass. It was 70 at kickoff.

it was still wet

I told you it makes no difference if they are back. They still wont get the prize like SF didn't last year.
      ...of course ive seen them play, I'm a Rams fan , they are in the same division etc

Comment

• LOOMiS
        Recent Skyrim addict
        • Aug 2010

he's a basic second year QB who is only looking decent because the rest of the team is good and stronger in other areas. He obviously is a weak link when they only rate 24th in passing.
        A very nice weak link to have the 5th highest rated QB in the NFL (really 4th, Foles shouldn't count...)

...teams 24th in passing don't win Super bowls...LOL just for the record, the Ravens were 22nd in 99', but I will still stand by my statement that a 24th ranked team cant and wont LOL
        So, when the Steelers won the super bowl, and were ranked 24th in passing yards, that doesn't count? (although, as everyone knows, Steelers shouldn't have won that super bowl)

Comment

Working...