Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Is Ray Rice done?

Rice only has 420 yards on the season, is averaging a pathetic 3 YPC, only has one rush longer than 20 yards and four touchdowns. He's certainly been a fantasy football bust for sure, but is this the beginning of the end for Rice? A few Ravens fans I know are saying they wouldn't care if Rice is gone after the season, and he just doesn't have the explosion he's had in the past.
  • wr50l
    Glen & CJ are secret Huns
    • Oct 2008

At 26? Saying he is physically over the hill is laughable. How's his backup doing? Even worse than 3.0. Is the rest of the offence also struggling? I'd say so bottom 3rd in pass YPA and giving up as many sacks as Jacksonville.

Comment

• ralaw
      Posts too much
      • Feb 2009

Is Ray Rice done?

It isn't all on Rice. The offensive line has been bad this year and they are failing to open any wholes. The blocking schemes are bad as well. Overall the offense has been turrible all season. I don't think Rice is the dude he was a few years ago, but it isn't all on him.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

rushing is down across the board. other than peterson, everyone is down. Rice is a great back catching the ball....their line is suspect this year too so you cant put it all on him

Comment

• Tailback U
          No substitute 4 strength.
          • Nov 2008

Their OL sucks all around. Not sure if Leach has regressed or not but they aren't even using him as a lead blocker, anymore. Maybe because their OL is just so bad that it doesn't matter and they've decided to go with more 3 WR sets?

The Jets also have a pretty good run D.

Rice had a good game just last week. Ravens are just in rebuilding mode and have a lot of holes to fix. Running back is not one of them.

Comment

Working...