Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by kmanharris
    Ugh. Now we are going to lose Marinelli.
    If they get rid of Kiffin, either by firing or resigning, they can promote Marinelli to DC and the Bucs would have to go with someone else. I believe the rule is against making a lateral move, unless the team wants to let the coach out of the contract. Frazier is the back-up plan if Marinelli stays in Dallas.

Comment

• kmanharris
      Seven
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
      If they get rid of Kiffin, either by firing or resigning, they can promote Marinelli to DC and the Bucs would have to go with someone else. I believe the rule is against making a lateral move, unless the team wants to let the coach out of the contract. Frazier is the back-up plan if Marinelli stays in Dallas.
      I realize that. Word out of Dallas is rod might be following smith to Tampa since they are close. Hopefully not, marinelli did wonders with our dline this year.

Comment

• Obst
        RIP West
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
        true, but lovie also had 9 years in chicago. not saying he isnt a good coach, but im not sure this is going to go anywhere. i can see him being gone in 3 years
        And Andy Reid had 13 years in Philly, look how that worked out for KC.

Comment

• RyanLeaf16
          #DoSomething
          • Feb 2009

If Lovie attaches the Asst. Head Coach title to the DC position for Rod then he can go. That may be the route they take. That is exactly what the Bucs did to keep Marinelli around for so long the first time they had him.
          Maddon & Friedman: Pissing off the AL East since 2008

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Leslie Frazier heading to One Buc as D Coordinator

Josina Anderson@JosinaAnderson Filed to ESPN: Leslie Frazier just text me "going to Tampa." Frazier then told me he will be the next defensive coordinator for the Bucs.

Comment

• ram29jackson
              Noob
              • Nov 2008

but what about all those germs in the locker room n stuff ?

Comment

Working...