Needs a hobby
    • Dec 2008

61 Torn ACLs through Week 17 (List)

• jms493
    • Feb 2009

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

What's the comparison to other years and a grass/turf/shittyfakegrasswithrubberpellets breakdown
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• PP
        • Feb 2010

How many of these took place to similar hits like the one to Gronk? I feel like the turf is to blame. Even new turf is very hard on your knees compared to grass.

Comment

• MvP
          a member of vsn
          • Oct 2008

Grantland posted an excellent piece on the history of the ACL injury a month or two ago. Arguably the best content they've ever put out. Here is the article: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...rise-acl-tears

The ACL tears are becoming more common in all sports, not just football. The good thing is that new research is still coming out about how to correct and rehabilitate the injury.

I actually have a slight ACL tear in my right knee, no idea how I got it or how long I've had it, but it occasionally flares up. Inevitably, one day I'm going up getup from sitting down somewhere and it will completely tear. Hopefully the recovery process will be made even easier when it does.

Comment

• grif
            Grif is a Faggot
            • Jan 2012

Crazy Alex Debniak is at the beginning of that list. Went to high school with him and saw him shit on many o' lame Michigan high school teams.
            TST Coach Jewrman Plague: Arizona Cardinals 7-7

R.I.P. Jew

Comment

• Mogriffjr
              aka Reece
              • Apr 2009

some of it maybe turf, but most is due to a defender launching at the knees/legs instead of high.
              Originally posted by Nick Mangold
              Wes Welker is a great player. He's really taken advantage of watching film. If we don't keep a Spy on him, he could really open the Gate.

Comment

• ram29jackson
                Noob
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by MvP
                Grantland posted an excellent piece on the history of the ACL injury a month or two ago. Arguably the best content they've ever put out. Here is the article: http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...rise-acl-tears

The ACL tears are becoming more common in all sports, not just football. The good thing is that new research is still coming out about how to correct and rehabilitate the injury.

I actually have a slight ACL tear in my right knee, no idea how I got it or how long I've had it, but it occasionally flares up. Inevitably, one day I'm going up getup from sitting down somewhere and it will completely tear. Hopefully the recovery process will be made even easier when it does.
                cant you take care of it now ?

Comment

• ram29jackson
                  Noob
                  • Nov 2008

I doubt new turf has crap to do with it

Comment

Working...