Come on Ed, what the hell were you thinking ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ram29jackson
    Noob
    • Nov 2008

Come on Ed, what the hell were you thinking ?

Free-agent safety Ed Reed reported $50,000 in cash stolen from his car Wednesday while visiting banks in Houston, the Houston Police Department confirmed Thursday morning.

Reed, who played last season for the Houston Texans and New York Jets, told police he withdrew $50,000 from one bank and drove to another bank, presumably to make another transaction.

The future Hall of Famer left the money on the passenger seat of his gray 2006 Audi, registered in Florida. When he returned to the car, the passenger window was smashed and the money was gone, according to the police report.

The incident occurred around 3 p.m. The police report said the cash was in a "bag," although it was described as an "envelope" in another report, a police spokesperson said.
    Free-agent safety Ed Reed reported $50,000 in cash stolen from the passenger seat of his car Wednesday while visiting banks in Houston, the Houston police department confirmed Thursday morning.

• 1ke
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
    • Mar 2009

Sounds like everyday life for me.....

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
      • Feb 2009

If you guys are curious where the money ended up check out the latest purchased threads in the locker room.
      Best reason to have a license.

Comment

Working...