X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave
    Go the fuck outside
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mcstl25
    I think it will come down to if the Rams believe there are any QBs worthy of the #2 pick in this draft. Bradford's numbers this year were misleading as most his yards and touchdowns were in junk time. I've watched almost every Rams game the past four years and nobody will be able to convince me that he's a even a decent NFL starter. I really hope that the Rams management knows this and will not pass up on a franchise QB, if available. More than likely Bradford will be back for one final season and everyone will continue to make excuses for his mediocre performances.

I do find your comment about starting from scratch kind of odd coming from a Seahawks fan who just won a Superbowl with a second year quarterback.
    I tend to agree Bradford isn't a franchise QB, but neither are any of the QBs in this draft. The Rams are better off sticking with Bradford and using the #2 pick on a good player. If Bradford doesn't work out, they use a 2015 pick on a QB.
    My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
      • Sep 2024

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
      i hope the Redskins front office will be smart in the FA shopping.......
      Currently on the fence about DeAngelo Hall- just hope they transition him to nickel corner at times this year and move him to safety next year. Considering we will likely cut ties with Carriker, which would cover Hall's contract, we should have enough to spend to make an impact in the secondary.

Comment

• buckeye
        Noob
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by x0xHumblex0x
        i hope the Redskins front office will be smart in the FA shopping.......
        I hope my Browns are the opposite. We will have to overpay to get the guys we need bit it has to be done. We need Ben Tate!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• JeremyHight
          I wish I was Scrubs
          • Feb 2009

Cap is higher than expected, so teams should have a little more wiggle room (by about 4 million). The Lions celebrated the news by cutting Louis Delmas and Nate Burleson.

Comment

Working...