X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krulmichael
    STRAAAAANGE MUSIC!
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Primetime_OU
    Lions were done the day Barry Sanders retired. And with the vikings getting better and bears and the always good packers, if I'm Suh I'd want traded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Vikings

And way to sound like the average joe blow sports guy.

Twitch Channel
    http://www.twitch.tv/krulmichael20

Season I: 10-6 (NFC North Champions)
    Season II: 9-7 (NFC North Champions)
    Season III: 13-3 (NFC Champions)
    Season IV: 11-5 (NFC North Champions)
    Season V: 2-1

Comment

• buckeye
      Noob
      • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Primetime
      His onfield actions keep portraying him as a complete asshole*
      ^^^^ this ^^^^ how many legitimate unsportsmanlike conduct penalties did he have last year?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• buckeye
        Noob
        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Hasselbeck
        No one is trading for a guy with a $22M cap figure unless that guys name is "Aaron Rodgers"

Of course the Lions are "entertaining" trade offers.. that's code for "if we don't get this guy to agree to an extension we are f'd"
        $22mill if he stays with Lions. 12 something if he gets traded and I believe Detroit eats the other $10 mill. Not 100% on that though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Comment

• Primetime_OU
          Noob
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by krulmichael
          The Vikings

And way to sound like the average joe blow sports guy.
          Vikings will have a solid defense under zimmer and a solid offense due to peterson and Norv turner. Lions will finish 4th In division

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
            • Feb 2009

Suhs a beast. People make him out to be Haynseworth level dirty and lazy. Maybe Im not seeing it but the guys a 70s tackle playing in the wrong era. However that defensive line should be a wrecking crew with Suh/Fairley in the middle and some decent guys flanking them. But the back 7 are not cutting it. Suh is worth it if your defense is some gang of intimidators ranked in the top 5..but middle of the pack is going to highlight the downsides of having some "uncontrollable" negative influence.
            Unless this is part of the Zionist agenda I keep hearing about Suh should remain a Lion , way too hard to replace IMO.
            Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by KINGOFOOTBALL
              Suhs a beast. People make him out to be Haynseworth level dirty and lazy. Maybe Im not seeing it but the guys a 70s tackle playing in the wrong era. However that defensive line should be a wrecking crew with Suh/Fairley in the middle and some decent guys flanking them. But the back 7 are not cutting it. Suh is worth it if your defense is some gang of intimidators ranked in the top 5..but middle of the pack is going to highlight the downsides of having some "uncontrollable" negative influence.
              Unless this is part of the Zionist agenda I keep hearing about Suh should remain a Lion , way too hard to replace IMO.
              The dline last year was non existent at times. They pretty much underachieved all year.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                Highwayman
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                Wouldnt be the end of the world to trade him. Especially if we got some value.
                Interior pressure > * in football.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                  The dline last year was non existent at times. They pretty much underachieved all year.
                  Emphasis on underachieved. They should be mauling guys the talent is there. If Suh stays hopefully they get some help on the backend.
                  Best reason to have a license.

Comment

Working...