X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckeye
    Noob
    • Dec 2013

NFL Combine Drug Tests

Isn't it a little bit funny that drug tests results always get leaked the week of the draft.

What team is always leaking these?

Zack Mettenburger had a diluted result.

Seantral Henderson had a failed test (weed)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
  • Golden Taters
    RIP West
    • Jul 2009

"FOX Sports reported that Florida State defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan, LSU defensive tackle Anthony Johnson, and Florida State linebackers Telvin Smith and Christian Jones were among the other players to fail tests"
    Great look Florida State and LSU

Comment

• JeremyHight
      I wish I was Scrubs
      • Feb 2009

I just don't get how someone could fail the test. I mean, it isn't a surprise test, you know the date of it, you know they are testing you for x, y, and z, etc. Failing it just shows how little you prioritize your job over something as stupid as getting high.

Comment

• Aso
        The Serious House
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by JeremyHight
        I just don't get how someone could fail the test. I mean, it isn't a surprise test, you know the date of it, you know they are testing you for x, y, and z, etc. Failing it just shows how little you prioritize your job over something as stupid as getting high.
        I passed a drug test on 20 days sober and thc is stored in fat cells so athletes that are presumably always burning fat should be able to get sober in a week. And they know the date of the combine so there really is no excuse.

Comment

• Atlas
          BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by JeremyHight
          quoted for nahste, must be an LSU thing

Comment

• Hasselbeck
            Jus' bout dat action boss
            • Feb 2009

The FSU guys were all smoking waiting for Jameis to roll on through with some crab legs.
            Originally posted by ram29jackson
            I already said months ago that Seattle wasn't winning any SB

Comment

• Glenbino
              Jelly and Ice Cream
              • Nov 2009

Obligatory "who fucking cares about pro athletes smoking weed?" post.

Comment

• Houston
                Back home
                • Oct 2008

Serves them right!

Comment

• Villain
                  [REDACTED]
                  • May 2011

Originally posted by Aso
                  I passed a drug test on 20 days sober and thc is stored in fat cells so athletes that are presumably always burning fat should be able to get sober in a week. And they know the date of the combine so there really is no excuse.
                  Your understanding of biology is painful. Anyways, here's this for your logic:

Hardly 0% body fat, even if your logic worked (it doesn't).
                  [REDACTED]

Comment

• Villain
                    [REDACTED]
                    • May 2011

[REDACTED]

Comment

• Aso
                      The Serious House
                      • Nov 2008

I smoked as heavy as anyone not named Wiz Khalifa and I barely move. I don't buy your 45-90 day garbage. For a hair test, yes. I didn't take into account those fat lineman though so I will admit that.

Comment

• Houston
                        Back home
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Aso
                        I smoked as heavy as anyone not named Wiz Khalifa and I barely move. I don't buy your 45-90 day garbage. For a hair test, yes. I didn't take into account those fat lineman though so I will admit that.
                        What are you talking about?

Comment

• Youk
                          Posts too much
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Aso
                          You weigh as much as Atlas' ankle, of course you don't need to buy into the garbage of it taking forever.

Between the end of the season and the combine you should be working out. Plenty of time to smoke later on when you aren't going to be tested.

Comment

• Golden Taters
                            RIP West
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Youk
                            You weigh as much as Atlas' ankle, of course you don't need to buy into the garbage of it taking forever.

Between the end of the season and the combine you should be working out. Plenty of time to smoke later on when you aren't going to be tested.
                            That strategy hasn't really worked for Seattle... Easier to just not smoke period until some rules change.

Comment

• Villain
                              [REDACTED]
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by Aso
                              Well, you're calling research-based statistics garbage based on your own confirmation-biased anecdotal evidence.

[REDACTED]

Comment

Working...