Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

Pats leaking this. They want to draft some defensive ends

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

I am of the belief these should remain confidential. Pretty fucked up to leak the results, but yes it's more of an aptitude test than a drug test.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
          Highwayman
          • Feb 2009

No professional sport gives a fuck if you smoke weed or take recreational drugs...what professional sports give a fuck about is if you are a stupid fuck.

Shit like drug tests are so calculated by professional sports and as an athlete, you are notified with a ton of time and/or only have to take tests during a specific time of the year, that if you fail a test...you are just showing the league you are a dumbass. Any fines or suspensions are less for doing the drug than being dumb enough to get caught.

For players like Mettenberger, the test means nothing.

However, I will say this...Seantrel's obsession with weed is well documented by not only UM (suspended numerous times for being a dumb fuck and getting caught) but scouts as well. Talked to one at UM's Pro Day and most teams supposedly think he's going to be one of the players from the class that smokes himself out of the league. Not a good look to get busted once again.

Comment

• NAHSTE
            Probably owns the site
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
            No professional sport gives a fuck if you smoke weed or take recreational drugs...what professional sports give a fuck about is if you are a stupid fuck.

Shit like drug tests are so calculated by professional sports and as an athlete, you are notified with a ton of time and/or only have to take tests during a specific time of the year, that if you fail a test...you are just showing the league you are a dumbass. Any fines or suspensions are less for doing the drug than being dumb enough to get caught.

For players like Mettenberger, the test means nothing.

However, I will say this...Seantrel's obsession with weed is well documented by not only UM (suspended numerous times for being a dumb fuck and getting caught) but scouts as well. Talked to one at UM's Pro Day and most teams supposedly think he's going to be one of the players from the class that smokes himself out of the league. Not a good look to get busted once again.
            Had a doctor's note that explained the water intake, before he even dropped.

But for guys like Seantrel, that's always the concern. You gone do what you wanna do, you a grown ass man. But can you handle your shit?

That's basically the only criteria here.

Comment

• JeremyHight
              I wish I was Scrubs
              • Feb 2009

We had drug testing at my school today, which is random for anyone any athletes. One kid was definitely going to fail, so he just started pounding down water after being selected. He would take the cup to the bathroom, not fill it to the line, get it thrown out, and just kept drinking water. Little guy didn't know he was going to get a positive for diluting his own sample.

Comment

Working...