Aaron Hernandez Indicted for Murder... Again!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glenbino
    Jelly and Ice Cream
    • Nov 2009

Aaron Hernandez Indicted for Murder... Again!

Updates from Monday, July 14 Peter Schworm of The Boston Globe reported Bill Belichick and Robert Kraft were interviewed for the investigation surrounding Aaron Hernandez ...

Police are going to connect this guy to Jimmy Hoffa's body at some point.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
  • Youk
    Posts too much
    • Feb 2009

Color me shocked.

Comment

• jms493
      • Feb 2009

I forgot about this dude. Terrible...what a waste.

Comment

• NAHSTE
        Probably owns the site
        • Feb 2009

Doesn't add up... could just be a role playing fetish.

Comment

• MrBill
          Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
          • Feb 2009

This guy has all of the talent and money in the world and would rather be some gangster with a gun that is going to spend the rest of his natural life in a jail cell

Comment

• TeflonDonny
            Deal....No Deal
            • Mar 2009

Since Aaron Hernandez was arrested, # of people associated to him who have died: 3. Shot: 1. Both willingly & credibly testify he did it: 0.

wtf

Comment

• Goober
              Needs a hobby
              • Feb 2009

I'm going to have to wait for the facts on this one. Hernandez was one of my favorite players so it doesn't make sense that he would kill someone.

Comment

• Tailback U
                No substitute 4 strength.
                • Nov 2008

You can take the [redacted] out of the barrio, but you can't take the barrio out of the [redacted].
                Last edited by Tailback U; 05-15-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

Originally posted by TeflonDonny
                  Since Aaron Hernandez was arrested, # of people associated to him who have died: 3. Shot: 1. Both willingly & credibly testify he did it: 0.

wtf
                  Hernandez has people killing themselves to protect him........dude might make it out after all.

Comment

• JBregz
                    Follow me! @JBregzz
                    • Nov 2008

Aaron Hernandez puts Dexter to shame

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                    Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                    Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                      • Sep 2024

The latest murder indictment against Aaron Hernandez, handed down on Thursday, could mean extra salary-cap space and recouped money for the New England Patriots because of the timing of the double-murder Hernandez has been charged with.

The former Patriots tight end signed a five-year, $40 million extension with New England in August 2012 that included a $12.5 million signing bonus and $16.4 million in total guaranteed money.

When Hernandez was arrested in June 2013 and charged with murder in the death of Odin Lloyd, the 24-year-old was still owed $6.21 million in guaranteed money, including the final $3.25 million installment on his signing bonus.

When it became apparent that the Patriots weren't going to pay the money, the NFLPA filed a grievance on Hernandez's behalf in October 2013. The NFLPA might have had a leg to stand on at the time, but after Hernandez's indictment on Thursday, the Patriots may have the upper hand.

CBSSports.com's Joel Corry, a former sports agent, explained back in March what a Hernandez indictment would mean.

From Corry:

If Hernandez is charged in connection to the July 2012 double murder in Boston -- before him signing his extension -- language in his contract should give the Patriots grounds to recoup his entire signing bonus and end his grievance. Hernandez's contract contains a clause where he represents and warrants that there weren't any existing circumstances when he signed his deal that would prevent his continued availability throughout the contract. Committing or participating in a double murder should meet this standard. There's another clause explicitly stating that the Patriots wouldn't have entered into the contract except for Hernandez's representations. At a minimum, the Patriots would gain $3.25 million in cap space from the unpaid signing bonus installment. Any additional cap relief would come only from money that was recovered from Hernandez, which may not be any given his circumstances.
                      Basically, the Patriots have a good chance of getting an extra $3.25 million in cap space. However, the team is unlikely to get any more than that because any additional space would have to come from money directly recovered from Hernandez, money that's being drained by his mounting legal problems.

Hernandez was indicted on a double-murder charge on Thursday, stemming from the July 2012 deaths of Daniel Abreu and Safiro Furtado in Boston. The murders came just one month before Hernandez signed his extension with the Patriots.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...e-for-patriots

Comment

• MrBill
                        Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
                        • Feb 2009

First trial is over, on to these two-

Comment

Working...