X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the Brain
    • Jan 2010

Manziel enters rehab

Cleveland sure can pick 'em
    Last edited by the Brain; 02-02-2015, 12:01 PM.
  • CCBrink
    Awkward Swag
    • May 2009

Comment

• MrBill
      Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
      • Feb 2009

Dude is a train wreck. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Comment

• ryne candy
        Aggie C/O '01
        • Feb 2009

Hopefully he takes it seriously and get the help he needs. He got to a point, where his talent isn't going to allow him to coast and succeed. Speaking from football skills, I think he can be a decent backup @ the best.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
          • Sep 2024

If Manziel is doing this because he believes he has a problem, instead of paying lip service to the team and media, then best of luck to him. If serious, the problem for Manziel won't be the initial stages, but cutting out the enablers that got him to this point. Otherwise, the pattern he's in will just continue.

Comment

• CCBrink
            Awkward Swag
            • May 2009

Manziel and Gordon should enter rehab together then become a turnaround story QB/WR duo for the ages.

Comment

• MrBill
              Billy Brewer Sucks Penis
              • Feb 2009

Heard that Manziel just got out of rehab yesterday. Hopefully after a 60 day stay, he is on the right track and can focus on football more than partying.

Comment

• buckeye
                Noob
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by MrBill
                Heard that Manziel just got out of rehab yesterday. Hopefully after a 60 day stay, he is on the right track and can focus on football more than partying.
                If he has a good season then we should force him into rehab every offseason

Comment

• GopherGuy
                  Noob
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by buckeye
                  If he has a good season then we should force him into rehab every offseason
                  I like this out of the box thinking. If he has a bad season maybe the Browns could force feed him booze and cocaine next offseason? It seemed to work at TA&M, so there must be some correlation, right?

Comment

• buckeye
                    Noob
                    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by GopherGuy
                    I like this out of the box thinking. If he has a bad season maybe the Browns could force feed him booze and cocaine next offseason? It seemed to work at TA&M, so there must be some correlation, right?
                    We won't have to force him. I'm sure we will suck bad enough he will want to do it on his own.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...