X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GopherGuy
    Noob
    • Oct 2014

Forum Broken?

I wanted to post this in the User CP broken? thread at the top of the page, but it wouldn't let me post in the thread. It also wouldn't let me post a new thread in the questions forum that this thread was posted in. (Side note: not very helpful to have a questions section if you can't ask questions, wink wink).

Anyways, I wanted to further the discussion in that thread, to let you guys know that while the User Cp appears to be fixed, I am having trouble getting into my own profile. When I click "my profile" at the top of the page, I get this message:

Does anyone else get the same error?
  • albidnis
    GFX Crew
    • Nov 2008

Thats weird Gopher I just tried it and that didn't happen. I will wait and see what others respond. We have been working on some site issues the last few days so we are checking to make sure everything is working. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

• GopherGuy
      Noob
      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by albidnis
      Thats weird Gopher I just tried it and that didn't happen. I will wait and see what others respond. We have been working on some site issues the last few days so we are checking to make sure everything is working. Thanks for the feedback.
      It's been a week and I'm still getting this same error.

Update?

Comment

Working...