• bucky
    #50? WTF?
    • Feb 2009

Jerry Kramer HOF....About time.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
      Formerly ravensownall17
      • Feb 2009

Been 15+ years since I started following the Ravens and in not one of those years have they had a consistent, good offense. This year looks like more of the same. Maybe in the next 15. It won't be with Lamar Jackson, I am relatively sure of that.

Comment

• ram29jackson
        Noob
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BazookaJoe5
        Been 15+ years since I started following the Ravens and in not one of those years have they had a consistent, good offense. This year looks like more of the same. Maybe in the next 15. It won't be with Lamar Jackson, I am relatively sure of that.
        They keep making the playoffs, like 10 times the first 20 years and average a super bowl win every 10 years. They'll be fine.

Comment

• Rush
          vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Still can't believe the Bears shit the bed against the packers that bad in the 2nd half.

Comment

• ram29jackson
            Noob
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Rush
            Still can't believe the Bears shit the bed against the packers that bad in the 2nd half.
            You can believe it once you realize one of the players on the field is a spokesman for State Farm ins. and Izod clothing.
            Do you see Gabbert with any commercials?

Comment

• Glenbino
              Jelly and Ice Cream
              • Nov 2009

Wrong thread

Comment

• bucky
                #50? WTF?
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rush
                I honestly feel bad for you. But I so enjoyed it. Really can't blame me Rush as a lifelong Packer fan is was glorious.

I'm not gonna talk shit, cause they have another game this year.

Comment

• LopaKa
                  No longer a noob
                  • Apr 2009

I just wish the Falcons could score points.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                    Formerly ravensownall17
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LopaKa
                    I just wish the Falcons could score points.
                    Me too. I was a big Freeman guy in fantasy this year, on a few teams. Week 1 did not treat me well.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                      Formerly ravensownall17
                      • Feb 2009

Some random week 3 thoughts:

We set an NFL record with 12 TDs in 12 red zone trips so far this year. Not sure if that's due to the new receivers, Flacco being healthy and motivated, or something else, but I hope they keep it up.

Everyone who is kicking the Pats right now will look silly in a few weeks after they get Gordon acclimated and Edelman back. Still think they do what they always do and win 11-12+ games.

I think the league needs to have a meeting on RTP like they did the helmet rule. The call on Matthews yesterday was awful. There's no consistency, as always, which is my biggest gripe.

Has a coach ever killed a team faster than Gruden appears to have with the Raiders?

Is there a dominant team in the AFC? I guess it would be the Chiefs right now but you know Andy Reid is going to screw it up at some point, probably in the playoffs against an inferior team.

Comment

• zack54attack
                        Posts a lot
                        • Dec 2008

Bears in 1st place for the first time all alone in 1,729 days.

Comment

• j.hen
                          Self Care
                          • Oct 2008

Falcons season probably done with another huge loss on defense. Went from a potential top 5 unit to bottom of the league expectations.

At least Calvin Ridley looked good.

Comment

• the Brain
                            • Jan 2010

Don't answer too quickly....but as it stands right now.....do the Panthers now actually have the best secondary in the NFC South? Falcons secondary is injury-riddled. Saints are getting scored on left & right. And the Bucs last night looked too slow, too weak to stay w/the Steeler targets.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                              Probably owns the site
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by j.hen
                              Falcons season probably done with another huge loss on defense. Went from a potential top 5 unit to bottom of the league expectations.

At least Calvin Ridley looked good.
                              Shame there isn't a starting caliber safety in his physical prime available in free agency. You just don't see those kind of players available this late in the season. Nothing to be done. Sad.

Quinn's stubbornness and his belief that he can "coach em up" with practice squad bums filling in for Keanu and Rico is going to cost us a playoff spot unless the offense can go back to 2012 mode and just simply out score teams. I get not wanting to trade for Earl Thomas, who will be too expensive to retain, but Reid is literally just sitting there waiting on a phone call and he is roughly the same caliber of player as Neal.

I am not ready to throw in the towel yet. The schedule is manageable. I think they might be able to stay afloat over the next month or so, at which point they get Debo back in the middle and could still be in the playoff mix down the stretch. If they can get to 5-4 or 6-3 by week 10, hope is not lost IMO.

But ... it's pretty frustrating to see them refuse to make such an obvious upgrade to a depleted unit.

Comment

Working...