X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • July 4 1776
    Proud Vikings Lover
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by steeljake75
    easy bro, let him play out the season. ben when undefeated his rookie year in the regular season. he had the same advantage that ryan has with a beastly running game, but they arent in the same league just yet.
    I disagree, Ben didnt step into a 3-13 team with a rookie coach. He stepped into a super bowl caliber team with Bill Cowher as coach and Steel Curtain like defense. Not the same situation at all. But Ben is good, I like Matts start just a little better, but mainly because of the fact that he's not just managing games but actually winning some.
    SKOL VIKINGS ALL DAY MVP

Comment

• Magnetic Spectrum
      The Grand Finale
      • Oct 2008

yea,matt ryan will not win it unless the falcons g .500 on the whole season
      sigpic
      "In a World That Doesn't.....Steve Smith Does"

Comment

• Saluki
        Ball So Hard
        • Oct 2008

Matt Forte or Matt Ryan. Forte, though his rushing stats haven't always been top 5, is top 10 in yards from scrimmage behind 6 pro-bowl players and the bears offense runs through him.
        Ryan has rejuvenated the Falcons franchise and has helped them become a contender instead of using this as a rebuilding season.

Comment

• Saluki
          Ball So Hard
          • Oct 2008

Wonder if Ryans is the real deal though. Lets not forget the eerily similar rookie season of Rick Mirer

Comment

• j.hen
            Self Care
            • Oct 2008

If the refs would of made the right call and gave the Falcons the ball back with two minutes to go down 14-20, theres no doubt in my mind that Matt Ryan leads the Falcons down the field and scores to go up a point. After the final seconds of that Falcons/Bears game anything seems possible with Matt Ryan managing the game, down a score with minutes (or seconds) left.

I've seen throws every game that Ryan will make that look impossible (The first TD pass to Roddy White yesterday for example, look for it on NFL.com that was an impossible window Matt Ryan had but he made it look easy)

Matt Ryan should win this award, as well as ROTY.

Comment

• Magnetic Spectrum
              The Grand Finale
              • Oct 2008

I not ready to crown anybody,i remember similar talks about Edwards who has disappeared,but Calvin Johnson has look very good.
              sigpic

Comment

• DSpydr84
                I need a sub
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Magnetic Spectrum
                I not ready to crown anybody,i remember similar talks about Edwards who has disappeared,but Calvin Johnson has look very good.
                The player must be a rookie to win rookie of the year.

Comment

• Leftwich
                  Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Its open right now unlike before I'm not gonna make up my mind until at least 3/4 of the season is over.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                  It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• Magnetic Spectrum
                    The Grand Finale
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DSpydr84
                    The player must be a rookie to win rookie of the year.
                    i know this............

I'm talking about Matt Ryan consistency,and comparing it to other young players consistency.

if i had to pick a rookie it would be Chis Johnson titans,Desean Jackson eagles,or Avery for the rams
                    Last edited by Magnetic Spectrum; 10-27-2008, 06:42 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...