Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leaffan
    Colton Orr Fan
    • Feb 2009

Flyers are now 2.5mil over the caps thanks to signing Carcillo to a 1 year deal worth just over a mil.

Canadiens resigned Maxim Lapierre to a 1 year 900k contract. lol

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Berowsk
      Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
      • Oct 2008

I hate to say it and I love him just as much as the next Flyers fan, but I've prepared myself, through all these talks, for the loss of Gagne. That will be 5.2 mil off the cap. That will leave us with 2.7 mil to deal with? Wow. And if we can get rid of Carter or Hartnell as well, that's 5 and 4.2 respectively. If Hartnell could perform like he did in the playoffs, then I'd rather have him just because we need wingers and have an overabundance of centers. I'm probably the only Flyer's fan that'd say that. Hartnell can be a top 10 power forward if he set his heart to it.

BTW leaffan, I miss the days of our rivalry back when we had the Legion of Doom. Leafs/Flyers games were so amazing back then.

P.S. Let me know if I got any of those numbers wrong.
      sigpic

Comment

• Berowsk
        Fuck Bitches, Get Wawa.
        • Oct 2008

I just realized that our highest paid player, besides Briere, is Kimmo. I'd much rather see him gone. $6.35mil seems a bit much for him. We've already bolstered the fuck out of our defense, without Kimmo we could have had Pronger/Carle, Mezsaros/Coburn, O'Donnell/(Bartulis/Krajicek). That would honestly be great for one of the young guys to be on a line with O'Donnell. Look what he did to Drew Doughty.

/end rant.
        sigpic

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

http://www.capgeek.com is the site where everything is pretty close to correct.

You can see every teams cap situation and who they have signed and who they haven't signed.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

Working...