• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kuzzy Powers
    Beautiful Like Moses
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
    Saying it's possible is one thing.

Saying it happened in Brock/Carwin is a totally different thing.

B/c you don't agree with how the fight went down does not automatically mean it wasn't on the up & up.

Lastly....damn all those judges/refs/whoeverthefuck for taking the money!!!!
    I never claimed anything as a fact, I said that was what I think happened and you went directly for my brain like a good Zombie boy. You'd think I was fucking your boyfriend Dana and you were jealous at how fucking upset you've gotten over this. Keep it up big guy, soon enough you'll be named Zombie leader.

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Bob Kuzzy
      I never claimed anything as a fact, I said that was what I think happened and you went directly for my brain like a good Zombie boy. You'd think I was fucking your boyfriend Dana and you were jealous at how fucking upset you've gotten over this. Keep it up big guy, soon enough you'll be named Zombie leader.
      changing your story now?

nice

Call me a UFC fanboy all you want, as long as you come off your ridiculous thoughts from the previous days. :2thumbs:

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
        Beautiful Like Moses
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EmpireWF
        changing your story now?

nice

Call me a UFC fanboy all you want, as long as you come off your ridiculous thoughts from the previous days. :2thumbs:
        Negative bro, not changing my story, but I cant state it to be fact, im not ignorant in that regard.

Either I accept that this shit goes on or I stop watching the sport all together, so its just best I dont let probably a small percentage of fights ruin the whole sport for me. Shit happens in all sports.. its just reality we have to live with. Ive thought it and turned my head to it in the past as it relates to MMA, but I do truly believe that there is some corruption that takes place.

Comment

• KINGOFOOTBALL
          • Feb 2009

1. I think the Cyborg fight went on too long. I think 2-3 x she was just hunched over doing absolutely nothing while getting wailed on.
          Unlike the Lesnar situation it wasnt surviving that barrage. She was getting routinely brought down then pummeled stood up ,put down pummeled. It was like watching the Karate Kid 3.

2. Big John spoke out on inside MMA saying he and Dana had some "respectful" disagreements , he had issues with some of the refs that were allowed in , basically he renounced doing UFC events after that.
          Best reason to have a license.

Comment

• Liquidrob
            Izzy is a bum
            • Feb 2009

There is some shady stuff in all promotions, to say the UFC doesnt have any is just stupid, I have no issue with not stopping it, it was the right call, but that gets stopped 90% of the time, the refs know who is fighting and whats at stake

Just like Kimbo vs Thompson, that fight gets stopped 99% of the time, but it was Kimbo, its a main event, shit happens, I'm glad it didnt though, I'm old school and fighters should get a chance to win

I don't think its Dana telling a ref what to do, he isnt stupid, but there is stuff going on and the message gets sent one way or another

Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• Liquidrob
              Izzy is a bum
              • Feb 2009

Oh, those gifs have nothing to so with the non-stop, just posting them
              Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

Working...