EA MMA - Full Roster

Lightweight and Welterweight added
    Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

• SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Beat me to it.

I know what divisions I'm going to be playing online.

If they have Mach rated during his peak years...

Surprised to see Kawajiri at WW, but not Kitaoka, who used to fight as heavy as 185 in Pancrase.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Liquidrob
      Izzy is a bum
      • Feb 2009

lol @ some of the comments!

CROFEDOR says:
      This game has wrong name becuse you have somebody out Strikeforce like Barnett but all other normal fighters are Strikeforce. Then why that all stories like MMA is world sport not 1 organization and there will be like old Pride FC style when omoust all fighter are Strikeforce? There is no so much names even from Strikeforce and I wont coment out of Strikeforce ! I wont buy becuse this any game from EA even NFL 11 ! THIS GAME IS NOT EA Sport MMA THIS GAME IS EA Sport Strikefoce (noting against Strikeforce!)

TheLastEmperor13 says:
      Ea.. this is the worst roster from top to bottom i have ever seen. So many fighters not in the ufc that could be used and this is what we get. Hope its not to late to get my money back from my pre-order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thatb0yblasich says:
      wtfffff no chuck lidelll or **** ortiz. they are like legends in the light heavyweight division. and no wanderlei silva and cro cop wth out of all ppl those 2 should be in it. and u neeed to put royce gracie, matt hughes and bj penn hopefully they are in it,

playerps says:
      no Brock Lesnar (

Comment

• Liquidrob
        Izzy is a bum
        • Feb 2009

also, I dont think this is the complete roster, there will be DLC's

plus, guys like Woodley, Rockhold, etc...were announced

Comment

• Steel Mamba
          Nasty
          • Nov 2008

Great roster, if the gameplay is good then this game will be sick. But... Gameplay is always a big question mark with EA, I hope they don't fuck this up. I have a feeling this won't last long with them tho.

Comment

• Bmore
            The True Free-Man
            • Oct 2008

Guess I'm blind but where is Rafael Cavalcante?

Comment

• SHOGUN
              4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Bmore
              Guess I'm blind but where is Rafael Cavalcante?
              They didn't put him in the game for some reason. He might be a DLC fighter.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
                Beautiful Like Moses
                • Oct 2008

Lol @ some of the bums in the game and they dont even got the Strikeforce LHW champ.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
                  2011 Poster Of The Year
                  • Mar 2009

It's hard when you have to strike induvidual deals with each fighter. A lot of guys were scared off by the Dana threat that anybody who signed with EA would be banned from UFC for life...which has already been proven to be bullshit.

But yeah, it's a lackluster roster overall, but at the same time, I cant think of too many must have guys that are missing. Nobody would care about Feijo if this was released last week, lets be honest. I'm more disappointed about MINOWAMAN.

Comment

• BigBucs
                    Unpretentious
                    • May 2009

Is this being made by EA Canada? If so you all will be disappointed. After getting over the allure of a new Fight Night I realized how much of a POS it was. Generic styles, garbage tactics paying off and overall an arcadey game.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
                      True Blue
                      • Feb 2009

i still think mma is fucking impossible to make a true sim game out of. theres way too much shit and variables going on to make a true "sim" experience. just not possible

Comment

Working...