X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warner2BruceTD
    2011 Poster Of The Year
    • Mar 2009

WWE fires six

Luke Gallows, Shad Gaspard, Vance Archer, Caylon Croft, Jillian Hall, and Tiffany.

Big Dick Johnson (writer Christopher DeJosephs) has also left the company.

I wonder why they cut Croft but kept the other video game gimmick geek. And lol @ Lance Hoyt, he is truly terrible.
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Jillian Hall's axing is such a shame. She can do whatever they ask but the only thing they could come up with her for years is the lame bad singing gimmick?

weak

Comment

• SHOGUN
      4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
      • Jul 2009

Jillian deserved better.

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

wait...so is Shad's partner[ex partner] still employed?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
          2011 Poster Of The Year
          • Mar 2009

JTG is still employed, but all of these lower card guys are shitting themselves right now. WWE tends to cut in bunches.

Fuck Jillian Hall, they should cut all of the tramps. Waste of tv time.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
            Fuck Jillian Hall, they should cut all of the tramps. Waste of tv time.
            lol, this like the hate for womens MMA?

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
              2011 Poster Of The Year
              • Mar 2009

Women's wrestling is fucking terrible, especially "Divas", its unwatchable and embarrassing. None of them draw money, the tv segments always lose viewers, and the only reason they keep them around is for the guys to bang. Sable was the only one who could draw, and Trish the only one who could work at a non embarrassing level (Mickey James and Lita were passable, I guess). I don't count Gail Kim because she never gets a chance to do a real match.

The TNA women were ok when it was Kim & Awesome Kong, but now their women suck, too.

The low point of any ROH show over the years was the Shimmer "talent". Perfect time to take a piss.

Even in Japan during the 90's with the super athletic women, I couldn't get into that shit. Its like the WNBA, sure, they can play, but why bother caring when the men are so superior?

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
                Women's wrestling is fucking terrible, especially "Divas", its unwatchable and embarrassing.
                Well sure, WWE's divas suck at actual wrestling.

Which is what I was talking about, the girl can work but they dumbed her down and "had nothing for her" which is not her fault.

Just another cause of "creative" not doing their jobs.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                  Highwayman
                  • Feb 2009

I'm certain the only reason the WWE has women along for the ride is so that the whole company isn't seen as one big gay traveling orgy convent.

As for Shad...the WWE has only room for one big black Ahmed Johnson-lookin mofo, and I guess Ezekial Jackson won that award.

Comment

• LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                    Highwayman
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                    Well sure, WWE's divas suck at actual wrestling.

Which is what I was talking about, the girl can work but they dumbed her down and "had nothing for her" which is not her fault.

Just another cause of "creative" not doing their jobs.
                    "Creative" has been the worst addition or change to modern wrestling that I can think of. Nothing has been worse for the business than the addition of TV writers coming in and dictating where people go and how they get themselves over.

Back in the day, it was up to you to get yourself over. People didn't care who drew, just that they drew, and if you could draw, you were on the card.

In the WWE...who knows if half these guys could really draw or have talent. They basically read from scripts and follow ridiculously simply paint-by-numbers match formulas.

Comment

• adembroski
                      All-Inclusive!
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
                      "Creative" has been the worst addition or change to modern wrestling that I can think of. Nothing has been worse for the business than the addition of TV writers coming in and dictating where people go and how they get themselves over.

Back in the day, it was up to you to get yourself over. People didn't care who drew, just that they drew, and if you could draw, you were on the card.

In the WWE...who knows if half these guys could really draw or have talent. They basically read from scripts and follow ridiculously simply paint-by-numbers match formulas.
                      +1

Troof
                      S.P.Q.A.

Comment

Working...