X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EmpireWF
    Giants in the Super Bowl
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Liquidrob
    glad you're around to tell us what belts mean something, its not like he won a tournment or anything
    I'm down on this fight strictly because I don't think much of Cyborg. IMO, he's a journeyman fighter who will be dominated by Diaz.

As for Zaromskis, he has yet to defend that belt and looked as if he'd better off as a lightweight in his last two fights (not counting the eye poke of doom).

I love me some Diaz, but I would have went with Daley but I guess besides him or Cyborg, there is literally no other option.

Comment

• EmpireWF
      Giants in the Super Bowl
      • Mar 2009

Comment

• CrimsonGhost56
        True Blue
        • Feb 2009

^i was just about to post that.

the guy fighting for the title isnt even on the poster? pfffff

Comment

• Kuzzy Powers
          Beautiful Like Moses
          • Oct 2008

Strikeforce's marketing is impeccable.

Comment

• EmpireWF
            Giants in the Super Bowl
            • Mar 2009

I don't care much about who is or isnt on the poster...I'm more impressed with Strikeforce's ability to book entire shows 6 weeks before showtime.

Comment

• Liquidrob
              Izzy is a bum
              • Feb 2009

Strikeforce sould just do it like the UFC, make every card 6 months out, than when it changes everyone will just say how great it was going to be!
              Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• EmpireWF
                Giants in the Super Bowl
                • Mar 2009

Strikeforce sould just do it like the UFC, make every card 6 months out, than when it changes everyone will just say how great it was going to be!
                Are you really saying having concrete planned shows months in advance is shit compared to 6 weeks out?

Comment

• Liquidrob
                  Izzy is a bum
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by EmpireWF
                  Are you really saying having concrete planned shows months in advance is shit compared to 6 weeks out?
                  No, I'm saying use the UFC model of booking mega cards way in advance because when half the fights fall thru which usually happens you can always say "but look what it was going to be!"
                  Liquidrob's Top 10 Fighters Rankings

The 10 Fighters Who Changed The Game

Comment

• EmpireWF
                    Giants in the Super Bowl
                    • Mar 2009

No, I'm saying use the UFC model of booking mega cards way in advance because when half the fights fall thru which usually happens you can always say "but look what it was going to be!"
                    Because the fights for 117, 118, 121, 123, 124 fell through?

The only recent time that something like that happened was the horrible Mir/Cro Cop show.

You cannot deny that the UFC's ability to get more than 30 days of hype/promotion for PPVs is a better model.

Comment

Working...