Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBiss
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by LiquidLarry2GhostWF
    Flair is old as fuck, too...but not older than Mil.

I am sure you see lots of old fucks in your area that come around for a payday.

Gotta be brutal. Can't stand watching'em...at least Flair, if he has someone with him, can pull off something credible.

I remember seeing Bundy at some ham n egger show a long time ago...WOAT.
    yeah nothing better then Chavo classic showing up to a shit show and the promoter giving him a young guys spot (and having him go over)

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
      2011 Poster Of The Year
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Senser81
      64. Don Muraco (dropped 50 spots as he’s eaten his way out of superstardom)

Spot on analysis.
      Awesome.

Muraco went through three stages.

For a period in the early 80's he was fucking incredible. Best heel worker around.

Then he got fat & lazy (see above), right about the time he could have really been making HUGE money during the Hulkamania era as a top heel.

Then he roided up and turned babyface, became THE ROCK Don Muraco, and was the absolute shits.

Comment

• Warner2BruceTD
        2011 Poster Of The Year
        • Mar 2009

My favs..

35. Jerry Blackwell (simply incredible a slob can be so good)

59. Bret Hart (pretty well unknown outside of Calgary, but very good)
        60. Curt Hennig (may be one of the big stars of the 80s, incredible recent improvement)
        Good foresight here. Hennig was a jobber in 1983, and Hart was just getting his pushed in Calgary and New Japan

65. Allan Coage (excellent brawler with good judo skills – actually excellent judo skills)
        Big Dave touting JUDO SKILLS. Coage is Bad News Brown, for those who don't know

71. Terry Taylor (really smooth, undoubtedly a future superstar)
        Oops. Really should have been, though. People thought Taylor or Hart would be the next Flair.

89. Sweet Brown Sugar Koko Ware (great dropkicks, not a lot of wrestling skill)
        WWE Hall Of Famer

Comment

Working...