X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CaribbeanJoseph
    I Can Score Goals
    • Dec 2008

Good result as I despise both the mancs and Rangers. Valencia injury was nasty, could tell straight away his leg was gone.

Comment

• wr50l
      Glen & CJ are secret Huns
      • Oct 2008

Thank you Sir Alex for gifting us a point.

Comment

• 1ke
        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
        Umm, what?

Oh to be a team that can drop £20+ mil on a homeless guy, a project defender and an energetic striker and then say "we haven't spent"
        25 Mil on 3 players isnt spending when your a club of its stature.

Originally posted by heelswxman
        Fuck United. Seriously FUCK THEM.

I'm serious, my hatred of United has reached the level of my hatred for Duke. Possibly the biggest reason for the hate would be their smug fucking fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL_CWPlfz1U

Originally posted by heelswxman
        HAHA!

FUCK UNITED
        No smugness here...but what Tournament are Liverpool in again?

Originally posted by CaribbeanJoseph
        Good result as I despise both the mancs and Rangers. Valencia injury was nasty, could tell straight away his leg was gone.
        Originally posted by wr50l
        Thank you Sir Alex for gifting us a point.
        What a shitty game. Ugly, slow, sloppy. Rangers did what they wanted to do. I just cant believe that Paul Scholes is that damn important to this team. I feel for Valencia. No creativity at all, not even one real or decent chance. Meh....

Comment

• calgaryballer
          Tiote!
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
          25 Mil on 3 players isnt spending when your a club of its stature.
          Who spent more in England other than Man City?

Arsenal £14.5 mil
          Birmingham 16.5 mil
          Chelsea 23 mil
          Liverpool 22 mil
          Man U 24 mil
          Spurs 14 mil
          Wolves 14.5 mil

So you spent more than every other team, besides City, and you want more? Only Madrid spent anywhere near as much as them. Barca paid 35 mil for Villa, but only got one player.

The point isn't the money, it's that your manager bought players at all the wrong positions for a team who's fan base isn't happy without winning 55/55 matches. A homeless striker for 7 mil? Great deal, haven't seen him play? Whateves. Chris Smalling may be a good CB eventually, but not now. And when Wenger was able to get Vermaelen and Koscielny for the same price? Everyone was salivating for Javier, but it's going to take some time for him to get used to the English game. Look at Chelsea. Where did they feel they were weak? Central midfield (sounds familiar). So they dropped 19 mil on a great young Brazilian prospect in Ramires. Quality over Quantity

Get out of here with this not spending shit and go cry me a river.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
            The Greatest
            • Feb 2009

Teams aren't going to spend the money they used to thanks to UEFA banning any team that isn't in the black.

Comment

• Bmore
              The True Free-Man
              • Oct 2008

How bout my boy Theo Walcott!?

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                I Can Score Goals
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bmore
                How bout my boy Theo Walcott!?
                LOL

Comment

• killgod
                  OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                  • Oct 2008

I have no idea what to expect in Salt Lake tonight. Our top talent seems pleased Preki is gone and should be able to do whatever they wish on the pitch tonight, but RSL is a good team and that should spell disaster.

:pray:

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                    Who spent more in England other than Man City?

Arsenal £14.5 mil
                    Birmingham 16.5 mil
                    Chelsea 23 mil
                    Liverpool 22 mil
                    Man U 24 mil
                    Spurs 14 mil
                    Wolves 14.5 mil

So you spent more than every other team, besides City, and you want more? Only Madrid spent anywhere near as much as them. Barca paid 35 mil for Villa, but only got one player.

The point isn't the money, it's that your manager bought players at all the wrong positions for a team who's fan base isn't happy without winning 55/55 matches. A homeless striker for 7 mil? Great deal, haven't seen him play? Whateves. Chris Smalling may be a good CB eventually, but not now. And when Wenger was able to get Vermaelen and Koscielny for the same price? Everyone was salivating for Javier, but it's going to take some time for him to get used to the English game. Look at Chelsea. Where did they feel they were weak? Central midfield (sounds familiar). So they dropped 19 mil on a great young Brazilian prospect in Ramires. Quality over Quantity

Get out of here with this not spending shit and go cry me a river.
                    Acually....Since you for some reason have sand in your vagina, Smalling was bought last season and spent last season on loan for the rest of the year at Fulham. Which for this transfer season (after January) bring them to 14. Which would put them right there with Wolves...But youre right the point wasnt the money. And I never came on here and "cried" or claimed to want more. I only ever wanted one player and knew it would never happen so I never made anything of it. There were Wesley S rumors to United...But it was a pipe dream so...meh

I posted that because pf the debt issue thats there but not the problem, and I also found it intersting that they dont feel they have the players already needed to take over for Scholes, Giggs, and Neville. Although I think anyone is better than Gary Neville right now. Like when they retire are they going to drop 100 mil City style or something? I also was wondering who it was he wanted to buy that got done early that he couldnt get? Silva or Villa.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                      I Can Score Goals
                      • Dec 2008

Arsenal were great, they played some cracking football tonight.

It might have only been 2-0 but the class gap between Ajax and Real was pretty shocking.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                        I Can Score Goals
                        • Dec 2008

Joe Cole, what a guy.

Need a much improved effort in the second half, we were second best for most of the half.

Comment

• mgoblue2290
                          Posts too much
                          • Feb 2009

What was Cole's goal like? I can't find anything either.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                            I Can Score Goals
                            • Dec 2008

He pressured the defender into a mistake on the edge of the box and them 1 on 1 with the keeper beat him with a good finish.

Lucas learning from Stevie G, great goal. Easy win in the end, much better showing in the second half. Bring on the Mancs.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                              I Can Score Goals
                              • Dec 2008

lolocaust

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                                I Can Score Goals
                                • Dec 2008

This makes we wanna go slit my wrists, I hope to god this doesn't happen

Comment

Working...