• CaribbeanJoseph
      I Can Score Goals
      • Dec 2008

RAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL :heart:

Comment

• mgoblue2290
        Posts too much
        • Feb 2009

Meireles is ridiculous right now. I really like Kuyt and Suarez up front so far. Kuyt literally never stops. Suarez should've had a goal on that one shot but he's been playing well so far.

Comment

• 1ke
          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
          • Mar 2009

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCLtY8Ne1M8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Nuff fucking said!!!! White Pele!

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
            Late to the party.
            • Jun 2009

Newcastle absolutely dominate, but no strikers up there to score. Another two points lost, but at the same time, a well earned point.
            Originally posted by mgoblue2290
            If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• 1ke
              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
              • Mar 2009

Comment

• 1ke
                D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                • Mar 2009

I would smack him...two games with the Renters, 1 away to the Goomers, 1 more with the Scousers, and add in the 1 or two games that theyll blow. No, its not over by a long shot. Add in fixture congestion because of CL and FA Cup. I wont be confident in sush a statement fo another month. But no not close.

I looked like Chicharito when Wayne did what he did, just felt good to get one up on little brother again.

if it did anything, it only cemented that Shitty aint winnin shit this season.

Comment

• CaribbeanJoseph
                  I Can Score Goals
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by heelswxman
                  A friend of mine, a United fan of course, told me today that the title race was over. Someone apparently forgot to tell him that there were still 12 matches left in the season and that they play Chelsea twice and Arsenal at the Emirates.
                  Typical Scum

Comment

• killgod
                    OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                    • Oct 2008

So I decided I want to follow UEFA club football, need to pick a team to support.

Every team I chose to support as a kid either was a scrub (Sharks, Patriots, Tiger Cats) before becoming winners, or still is a scrub (Blue Jays, TFC, CMNT). I'm not at a point in my life where I want to pick some bottom end team and hope they achieve glory in some fluke year, I'd rather get involved and as wr50l put it....gloryhunt.

I don't care really, never been a bandwagoner so I figure I can get away with it here.

So that narrows it down to the top clubs.

Can't be pissed to watch games in foreign languages, so that rules out all but the UK, and SPL doesn't seem all that exciting to follow with 2 perennial beasts ruling it year in and year out.

So it appears it's the EPL, but which one to care for?

The roster can't have players I already dislike through Int'l play, and the shirts need to be sick.

Thanks to a ridiculously awesome 3rd kit (which looks much like the new CMNT kits), I decided I'll start to follow:

Any other recommendations? I may not even commit, but I do expect to catch the rest of their matches this year to see if I can draw myself in....but just wondering if there's any other teams that fit that criteria that I could try and follow.

Comment

• killgod
                      OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                      • Oct 2008

dupe, this site fucking sucks.

Comment

• wr50l
                        Glen & CJ are secret Huns
                        • Oct 2008

Go fuckin choke on a prawn sandwich ya gold plated arsehole.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                          Tiote!
                          • Mar 2009

Gattuso went fucking mental today. Holy moly

Comment

• BigHouseUSA
                            Late to the party.
                            • Jun 2009

Milan were ridiculous cunts throughout.
                            If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• 1ke
                              D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                              • Mar 2009

Notice the "C"? Also notice the Respect on the shirt? He was fuckin pathetic today.

Arron Lennon Pwned Milan today. Wathcin Schalke now.

Comment

• NAHSTE
                                Probably owns the site
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by East
                                Well, I am on the Man City band wagon, been looking for a EPL team to watch and follow and now I have one.

Thats disappointing.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm in the same boat. I've been following EPL for three or four years now but never had a team I wanted to stick with.

After using them online and in manager mode on FIFA for two straight years, I think City is my choice. I get that this is a convenient time to jump aboard the bandwagon given their Chelski-like ri$e to relevance, but who cares?

With no regional ties to England, it's not like I was going to choose Fulham or Blackpool or some shit club anyway, I was pretty much limited to the bigger clubs regardless. So if I'm going to bandwagon, I might as well jump on the newer ones rather than pretend I've been a Red/Red Devil/Gunners fan my whole life. My good friend is a huge Newcastle fan because his parents are from there, but that just never really captured me. Something about adopting his team just because he was a fan seemed kind of lame. With that in mind, I had to go with the best of the "outsider" clubs.

So Man City it is. My favorite player (other than Carlito of course) is probably Gareth Barry. James Milner, whom I already knew from his early days at the Toon, David Silva, and Aleksandar Kolarov are up there too. I just don't want to purchase a player's shirt and have them transferred out soon. I know Balotelli is probably gone soon since he has said he wants to go back to Seria A eventually, and the Toure brothers are getting up there in age. And you never know with Tevez. So my best bet for a shirt is probably Barry, Milner or Kolarov I think.

Comment

Working...