X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigHouseUSA
    Late to the party.
    • Jun 2009

I haven't been too impressed by Cattermole or Henderson. I think at this point Cattermole has proved he's average, Henderson is still young, so I'd stay away from Cattermole.
    Originally posted by mgoblue2290
    If you want to win, put Drew in.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
      I literally know nothing.
      • Jul 2009

Supposedly Man City have made a bid of £20 mil + Wayne Bridge for Leighton Baines. I would love to see Baines stay but I'd rather Everton get just money for him. But this move could give them the money to secure Demba Ba.

Comment

• Fappin Raptor
        I literally know nothing.
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by heelswxman
        Demba Ba can be quite the petchulant child, but he's a talent. You guys would do well to land him. I've heard that Newcastle are in for him as well, which makes sense since they are in need of a striker.
        I read that he wants £4 mil a year.

Comment

• killgod
          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
          • Oct 2008

Costa Rica giving the hump to Cuba in the Gold Cup opener, Cuba is piss poor at the back. 2-0 at the half.

Curious to see what kind of form Mexico shows tonight.

Comment

• killgod
            OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
            • Oct 2008

Costa Rica is entertaining enough to pay attention to. Also comical to watch Cuba try and play the trap and fail miserably.

Mostly interested in just gauging CR to see how we look vs them

Comment

• Champ
              Needs a hobby
              • Oct 2008

Inler to Napoli?

Comment

• JBregz
                Follow me! @JBregzz
                • Nov 2008

I hope my boy Modric stays with Tottenham along with Kranjcar

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• 1ke
                  D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                  Fucking Redknaap. WHY??? Where does Cole even fit in? YOU STILL HAVE KRANCJAR YOU STUPID FUCK! VDV plays in the hole, Modric as the playmaker. Is Cole backing them up?

Harry and his English bias shines through.

Good deal for Liverpool. £1 would have been one too much
                  Bale, Huddlestone, Lennon, Jenas, Van der Vaart, Palacios, Modric, Sandro, Kranjcar, Rose, Pienaar, Bentley, Bostock, Cole, and Dos Santos are there. Now...

Jenas, Palacios, Modric, Kranjcar, Bentley and Dos Santos are probably out the door. Modric is the only one on that list where nobody knows.

He might be thinking someone is out over the summer.

I really wanted Cole to do well for us but he was never fit and looked like a shell of the player he once was when he did play. He gave maximum effort when he played though, I'll respect him for that.

We need a summer of cleaning house so I'm not sad to see him and a few others go. I'm hearing Jordan Henderson, Lee Catermole, and Connor Wickham are all on our list with Phil Jones as well.
                  All nice young English prospects. But waaaaay too much money there. 45-50 mil for kids who are very unproven is a bit dangerous. Henderson is overrated and im soo happy he wants to sign for your team rather mine.

Comment

• 1ke
                    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                    • Mar 2009

Actually if what's being said is true, United are sniffing around Henderson as well. Fergie has long wanted him and Bruce would rather deal with United. Apparently Bruce wants to bring Welbeck back and it's been suggested that he's part of a swap deal for Henderson.

As for spending money, how else do clubs improve? I seriously doubt we land all those I listed, hell we might not land any of them, but we're selling players to raise money, and the owners are spending their own funds as well. They've also said that they'd only spend what they can generate in profits so whatever we spend I'm not concerned with. They know how to run a club, and Kenny and Comoli know how to spot talent, both of which are something we haven't had in quite some time.
                    No no no...dont get me wrong i get it you have to spend. I just hate seeing teams, all teams, excluding Chelski, waste money. And it just seems that Liverpool are going to get sucked in on the English tax. Alot of it too.

And Sunderland want Wes Brown, Darren Gibson, and Danny Welbeck. They can have the first two, but even with our midfield problems, i still dont want Henderson.

Comment

• 1ke
                      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                      • Mar 2009

Real Madrid To Offload Kaka?

Chelsea and Manchester City back on alert as Kaka's told he can quit Madrid

Real Madrid will kick-start the European transfer market by offloading over £100million’s worth of players including Chelsea and Manchester City target Kaka

The Brazilian, along with Lassana Diarra, Fernando Gago and Pedro Leon have all been told they are surplus to requirements by boss Jose Mourinho.

The former world player of the year is adamant that he wants to remain in the Spanish capital, but it's understood that Mourinho favours cashing in on the 29-year-old.

Now the Blues and City will weigh up their options and decide whether or not to pursue Kaka, who cost Real a then world record £56million when he joined from AC Milan in 2009.

Former Portsmouth man Diarra would also represent an attractive option for many Premier League clubs, with Manchester United, and Tottenham having previously been linked with bid.

However, English sides will face a fight from Italian clubs including Milan, Inter, Juventus and Roma, who are also keeping a watchful eye on the unwanted Real foursome.

Comment

• 1ke
                        D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                        • Mar 2009

EELL OOHHHH EELL

Giggsy.....

"Giggs, Giggs will tear you apart, again" and again and again and again...

Comment

• 1ke
                          D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
                          • Mar 2009

Poll: We asked for your suggestions for the best goal scored in Europe this season, now it's your chance to vote

These goals are just dumb

Comment

• Rudi
                            #CyCueto
                            • Nov 2008

Still have nightmares from that Rooney goal against City.

If City lands any of Sneijder, Bale or Kaka it will be game over in the Premier league and Champions league next year.

Comment

• calgaryballer
                              Tiote!
                              • Mar 2009

What a reversal for Giggs' public image. Going from being a respected 'quiet pro' to being a giant home wrecker who abuses the English legal system to protect the details of the chicks he's banged

Comment

• relaxedanderson
                                I am not Abe Kabbible
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by calgaryballer
                                What a reversal for Giggs' public image. Going from being a respected 'quiet pro' to being a giant home wrecker who abuses the English legal system to protect the details of the chicks he's banged
                                For years he was held up as an example of how it is possible to be a top-level footballer but not be a complete arsehead at the same time. He had massive amounts of respect on and off the pitch but now he's about as popular as a pork pie shop in Riyadh.

Still, he's always been known as 'The New George Best'. He's done the mercurial talent bit; the never playing in a major international tournament part and now he's on to the shagging anything with tits and a cervix bit.

All that's left is the chronic alcoholism and early death and he's completed his destiny.
                                Z(u, w) = Z0(w)[1-exp{-b(w)u}]

...and she said "Well I don't think you're a fishmonger. I think you've done a plop in the wrong lavatory."

Comment

Working...